OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

Annoying but there’s no point in looking backwards.

Souttar will want to be safely under contract at Rangers sooner rather than later because that means that Rangers are carrying the risk of him getting injured. At the moment his pre-contract isn’t worth much.

We could probably shake down Rangers for a couple of hundred grand to take him early and use that to fund a relatively classy loan signing for the rest of the season

That could leave us no weaker and no poorer than we would have been

We were, after all, going to need to find a proper replacement next summer anyway.

Best hearts outfield player on his way to their big cousins.  Cute.

There's not been a player from HMFC good enough for them for years so it must be exciting for the Gorgie Billy Boys.   Rejects like the boy on the radio and the hairdresser and the failed Killie manager will be able to advise of the dream move he's about to make I suppose. 

19 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

United were a complete shambles and were fucking up his development. No complaints about him moving on at the time.

He should have moved to Sunderland when he had the chance. 

Hearts just came out of admin, robbing war charities and begging for survival.   Some agent the guys got. 

26 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Best hearts outfield player on his way to their big cousins.  Cute.

There's not been a player from HMFC good enough for them for years so it must be exciting for the Gorgie Billy Boys.   Rejects like the boy on the radio and the hairdresser and the failed Killie manager will be able to advise of the dream move he's about to make I suppose. 

State of this. 🤣

butthurt GIF

7 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Got a link?  I fancy a review of a hot chocolate and a currant bun. 

Type in Maison Dieu Coffee Roasters into google and it should come up. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

2 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

We did, but in April, so there was no question of him coming before the end of the season

2 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Ah, that makes sense now, thank you. Knew there was something.

We announced him right after it was confirmed we were top six and Livi bottom six, meaning we were no longer competitors and wouldn't be playing against them. There were rumours that it was a done deal several weeks beforehand.

I was quite happy to keep Souttar for the rest of the season rather than accepting six figures when it looked like he was going to England. Definitely not of that opinion now, gone as quickly as possible please, and I'm not that arsed whether it's for 50k or 500k.

I'd imagine we'll bring in a replacement when he goes, but I also wonder if Atkinson is effectively that replacement, given he frees up Moore to play his main position at RCB, which is probably also Smith's best position. I do still think we'll bring someone in, but it'll be someone who can cover across the back three rather than a like-for-like.

2 minutes ago, DC92 said:

We announced him right after it was confirmed we were top six and Livi bottom six, meaning we were no longer competitors and wouldn't be playing against them. There were rumours that it was a done deal several weeks beforehand.

I was quite happy to keep Souttar for the rest of the season rather than accepting six figures when it looked like he was going to England. Definitely not of that opinion now, gone as quickly as possible please, and I'm not that arsed whether it's for 50k or 500k.

I'd imagine we'll bring in a replacement when he goes, but I also wonder if Atkinson is effectively that replacement, given he frees up Moore to play his main position at RCB, which is probably also Smith's best position. I do still think we'll bring someone in, but it'll be someone who can cover across the back three rather than a like-for-like.

Darren Barr?  Ian Black? stop being whiny bitches imo.  He's moved up the ladder to the club with the bus fare. 

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

Darren Barr?  Ian Black? stop being whiny bitches imo.  He's moved up the ladder to the club with the bus fare. 

I don't recall asking the question "who played in midfield for Hearts as they demolished their city rivals 5-1 in the 2012 Scottish Cup final?" but thanks for answering anyway.

2 minutes ago, DC92 said:

I don't recall asking the question "who played in midfield for Hearts as they demolished their city rivals 5-1 in the 2012 Scottish Cup final?" but thanks for answering anyway.

Cling onto it mate.  pro-admin you've been down twice and won feck all ;)

Edited by Hoose Rice

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Scarf twirling thread for this pish

Fair point.

Anyone from Rangers reserves Hearts can get to replace your best player?  Arfield looks on his way out although not same position, it would keep up the staunch if Haliday leaves?