OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

What's the link to the Hearts (Supporters Club?) site that has a phenomanal amount of information on matches/results/dates for all clubs, not just Hearts?

London Hearts https://www.londonhearts.com/scotland/scotland.htm

https://www.londonhearts.com/scores/allt/allgyearlist.html

Edited by Eednud

12 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Thanks, but I can't get what I want, and the annoying thing is I found it on that site before, it seems to have been re-jigged since the last time I was on it.

Shafting today as expected, and as I predicted.

Sadly the other half of the repulsive bigoted cheating institution are on the horizon. Need to suck up the damage from these two games and get back to fairly beating the majority of the others. 🙄

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

Agreed a deal to sign Australian fullback Nathaniel Atkinson subject to work permit.  

Nathaniel Atkinson to Hearts transfer deal 'agreed' as Robbie Neilson bolsters his defence with Australian star - Football Scotland

High hopes, but I doubt I'll ever love him as much as Wee Cammy Devlin. :wub:

He seems to be highly rated going by bits and pieces on Twitter, perhaps even more so than Devlin. It also sounds as though he'll slot right into what is currently our weakest position in the 3-4-3.

Regardless of how it turns out, it's nice that we're now consistently making signings that make sense.

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

3 and a half year deal for Atkinson confirmed.  Quite excited about this, seems another well thought out signing.

Paid a fee too. Expect Souttar is away, and the money is being spent on strengthening obvious areas where we are short. Hopefully this means a striker too.

12 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Donkey Donaldson is usually quite reliable, is he not?

He's pally with Neilson. It's also been reported in Japan and there have been rumours about a Japanese player for weeks so there's clearly something in it. Seems that his current club are keen to hold on to him though.

1 minute ago, DC92 said:

He's pally with Neilson. It's also been reported in Japan and there have been rumours about a Japanese player for weeks so there's clearly something in it. Seems that his current club are keen to hold on to him though.

I saw the other tweet too. French based site for JL fans, I think. That tweet read a bit like a flag to attract other bids.

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

I saw the other tweet too. French based site for JL fans, I think. That tweet read a bit like a flag to attract other bids.

They were just tweeting a link to the original Japanese article.

This fella is shorter than Barry MacKay. He’s even shorter than Robbo

Which would make him the least Craig Levein transfer yet

12 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Yeah. Either way, it read like an invite for more bids.

Always is when it gets leaked from the selling club's end.

Whether it comes off or not, it's another interesting move. It would be the third time we've paid a fee for an overseas player since the summer.