Jump to content

OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-2021


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Cutting Rangers ticket allocation on the 12th of December becomes a serious proposition with the way attendances are currently trending

Will Hearts be continuing to use their PA system for sash bashes?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Only tangentially a Hearts question this, but I see Hickey has pulled out of the 21s squad as he needs a rest. Shame as he's a good player.

Doesn't seem to finish a lot of games for Bologna as well.

I can't remember this happening much when at Hearts, has he had Covid or something since being over there?

He's playing 90 more often now. 3 out the last 5 he's played 90, one he played over 80 and the other he was subbed after an hour when Milan were hounding them, sure it was a triple sub to change shape.

He did have shoulder surgery in the summer and never had a full pre season. I get the impression Bologna don't want him travelling for 21 games. On one hand I kind of understand as he's likely to learn little at that level when he's a Serie A regular,  on the other it comes across a bit Billy big time and if he's called up he should be turning up and not just thinking it's below him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Darren said:

They give us around 900 in a stadium holding more than 50,000. One section of the Roseburn is enough (and same for Celtic).

The correct answer.

14 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Only tangentially a Hearts question this, but I see Hickey has pulled out of the 21s squad as he needs a rest. Shame as he's a good player.

Doesn't seem to finish a lot of games for Bologna as well.

I can't remember this happening much when at Hearts, has he had Covid or something since being over there?

Apparently their manager is fanatic for making his players run like f**k. I can only imagine the lungs you'd need for a coach like that while playing wing back.

13 hours ago, bennett said:

Will Hearts be continuing to use their PA system for sash bashes?

 

We just let YouTube songs run it's course m8 👀 🇬🇧🖐️

Edited by the jambo-rocker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For those who don’t receive the email updates:

Latest update from Foundation of Hearts is pretty encouraging. It’s amazing how these off-field things are always more interesting when it’s going well on the pitch. 😄

Brief synopsis:

Strong candidates looking for election to FoH board, including the current CEO of Tesco Bank in Edinburgh (Something that will please Hibs supporters, as they have long predicted the presence of Tesco at Tynecastle).

Number of active Foundation contributors up to its highest level.

The charity award as mentioned by others above.

Lose our next game and nobody will really give a f**k about most of it, no doubt, but it’s encouraging to know that behind the scenes things are going in an upward trajectory.

HHGH

 

Edited by Kyle Reese
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Crùbag said:

Hibs Twitter feed giving out early Xmas presents to Jambos tonight.

 

 

This, after the Dr Evil 5-1 tweet and a few others, makes me think there is a Hearts fan employed as their social media guy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 13/11/2021 at 08:42, Kyle Reese said:

This, after the Dr Evil 5-1 tweet and a few others, makes me think there is a Hearts fan employed as their social media guy.

Budge nabbed the Twitter password off Dempster and is making poor Scot Gardiner work off his debt for forgetting to order the main stand seats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Connor1874 said:

Budge nabbed the Twitter password off Dempster and is making poor Scot Gardiner work off his debt for forgetting to order the main stand seats.

It's the most reasonable explanation that I've read so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hearts accounts are through and you’ve probably deduced, from the fact that I’ve mentioned them before any hibs roasters, things look quite good all things considered

Turnover was down but a combination of the foundation, benefactors, govt COVID support and player trading meant that technically the club finished in profit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's probably worth bearing in mind that because they charged us 19 games worth for 14 games last season and 14 games worth for 19 this season they effectively borrowed 5 games worth of season ticket revenue from this season.

And it turns out that we spend £600,000 pursuing justice for Ourselves, Partick Thistle and Stranraer

Money that could have been spent winning the championship at a trot as opposed to a canter

 

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Financial forecasts going forwards sensibly taking Anderson’s guaranteed five years of support in to account, but allowing for zero FoH contributions. It’s great to see us flourishing through prudence, and sensible accounting. leonardo dicaprio film GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Elixir said:

That's good, but when can we start stealing from Bosnian pensioners and spending outwith our means again?

We could just mug them, and give the money to FoH, in lieu of our traditional avenues of extortion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

We could just mug them, and give the money to FoH, in lieu of our traditional avenues of extortion.

Getting to and from Bosnia might stop it being cost effective so you'd really just be doing it for fun

There's a Croatian amputee war veteran that begs around the west end. You could shake him down if you're passing

 

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Getting to and from Bosnia might stop it being cost effective so you'd really just be doing it for fun

There's a Croatian amputee war veteran that begs around the west end. You could shake him down if you're passing

 

I’m sure I read somewhere that we are being flooded with 8k refugees a day. Must be a few Bosnians in amongst that little lot. When did we get so lazy, and stop putting the appropriate effort in to our thieving?

Croatians? Pah, that’s crazy talk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Hearts accounts are through and you’ve probably deduced, from the fact that I’ve mentioned them before any hibs roasters, things look quite good all things considered

Turnover was down but a combination of the foundation, benefactors, govt COVID support and player trading meant that technically the club finished in profit

The amount of money the FOH put in is outrageous. Is that all just fan money or is there folk like Anderson putting money in via that aswell?

Shows the power the size of your support can have I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...