OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

Guest TheJTS98

The deliberate relegation we orchestrated in 2020 is really paying off now that we got to give The Juggernaut a running start in The Championship.

Up to full speed now and CANNOT BE STOPPED.

Hearts have cut their losses on Loïc Damour 

He’s off on loan to Le Mans, in the French 3rd tier. Hearts will still be covering some of his wages but this looks to leave everyone concerned in a better place

the EEN report says that Le Mans FC are part time but the rest of the internet suggests that they’ve been to young between the 2nd and 3rd tier and attract about 8,000 so I’m assuming they’ve probably got a mix of full time and part time players.

Anyway it’s one less thing to worry about 

Guest TheJTS98
12 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Hearts have cut their losses on Loïc Damour 

He’s off on loan to Le Mans, in the French 3rd tier. Hearts will still be covering some of his wages but this looks to leave everyone concerned in a better place

the EEN report says that Le Mans FC are part time but the rest of the internet suggests that they’ve been to young between the 2nd and 3rd tier and attract about 8,000 so I’m assuming they’ve probably got a mix of full time and part time players.

Anyway it’s one less thing to worry about 

We'll never win the league now. 😕

Hearing Gnanduillet is away, though definitely not from any credible source.

Got a message very early this morning saying Gnando away and Shankland in, but again not a credible source at all. I’d take Shankland happily but not at the expense of Gnando. Think Shankland is similar to Boyce whereas Gnando is something different.

Got a message very early this morning saying Gnando away and Shankland in, but again not a credible source at all. I’d take Shankland happily but not at the expense of Gnando. Think Shankland is similar to Boyce whereas Gnando is something different.
Different players as you say. Gnanduillet hasn't impressed so far but its hard to judge a striker based on 5 months of teams parking the bus. Hopefully he stays and kicks on.

Different players as you say. Gnanduillet hasn't impressed so far but its hard to judge a striker based on 5 months of teams parking the bus. Hopefully he stays and kicks on.

Pretty much my thoughts as well. Think he’s shown enough to suggest he’ll disrupt defences and be awkward to play against. Would rather he stayed.

The rumours about Gnanduillet seem to be bollocks, they started last night so I assume it would've came out today that he walked away from training which is what people were speculating.

I'm glad, I like him. He has something to offer IMO.

28 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/cameron-devlin-set-sign-hearts-21230508
Looks like we’re signing a(nother) defensive midfielder. Can’t say I know much of anything about the boy…

Quite highly rated by the looks of reports on him, in the Olympic squad.  I like the idea of targeting younger players who can improve but you'd have to assume that's not good news for Haring and that guts me.

57 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

If I'm reading Devlin's CV right, he signed for his current club in June 2021, and he's on the  move already?

He had a clause inserted that allows him to move to a foreign club.  So Newcastle get money for him, apparently it's a tactic they've used once or twice before, hoover someone up and sell him before even getting a game.

2 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

He had a clause inserted that allows him to move to a foreign club.  So Newcastle get money for him, apparently it's a tactic they've used once or twice before, hoover someone up and sell him before even getting a game.

So we're paying a fee for him?

Not vibing on this signing, like.