OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

3 hours ago, NJ2 said:
DEADLINE DAY SIGNING

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/getting-to-know-gervane-kastaneer

f**k knows if he’s any use like but let’s all get excited anyway

According to tradition We need some people to get overexcited and some people to write him off as a huddy before anybody sees him play

I could do either but I’d prefer the first option

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

According to tradition We need some people to get overexcited and some people to write him off as a buddy before anybody sees him play

I could do either but I’d prefer the first option

I CAN’T WAIT FOR HIM TO BE FUCKING SHITE type thing?
Also seen this;
https://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/league-of-ireland/shamrock-rovers-midfielder-aaron-mceneff-set-for-200k-move-to-hearts-40035814.html
Seems a bit of (huge f**k off) gamble...

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

I CAN’T WAIT FOR HIM TO BE FUCKING SHITE type thing?
Also seen this;
https://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/league-of-ireland/shamrock-rovers-midfielder-aaron-mceneff-set-for-200k-move-to-hearts-40035814.html
Seems a bit of (huge f**k off) gamble...

McEneff looks like the type of midfielder we could do with, imo - quite pacey, runs beyond the strikers, and doesn't look too ponderous on the ball.

Saying this based on brief YouTube footage, mind - would be great to have a wee bit zip in the team.

Kastaneer has been at some decent clubs, and maybe hasn't established himself anywhere, but looks quick and lean - hopefully hungry for games. 

McEneff looks like the type of midfielder we could do with, imo - quite pacey, runs beyond the strikers, and doesn't look too ponderous on the ball.
Saying this based on brief YouTube footage, mind - would be great to have a wee bit zip in the team.
Kastaneer has been at some decent clubs, and maybe hasn't established himself anywhere, but looks quick and lean - hopefully hungry for games. 

That’s him signed. Two (2) signings on deadline day! Joe Savage is going to lead us to the World Cup and I can’t fucking wait.

1 hour ago, Gorgie greatness said:
Won’t matter we’re winning this league with or without him!

So what matters is what they can deliver next year In the top flight

Spoiler

And the following year in the champions league

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

SEASIDE TEAM FROM SEASIDE LEAGUE 0 - 1 CHAMPIONS

Let me tell you a story, FOLLOWERS.

The date is 9th November, 2002. 

The PATERFAMILIAS (a dedicated DOWN-HOMER) takes me to see Ayr v Queen of the South at their SQUALID HOVEL of a ground. 

Our journey from the FRAGRANT capital requires us to navigate single-lane roads; presumably dual carriageways are regarded as WITCHCRAFT on the west coast. 

We found ourselves INTOLERABLY delayed, FOLLOWERS. The reason? 

We were stuck behind a CIRCUS CONVOY. My father was aware, even then, that I was something of a FOOTBALL FORA POSTING PRODIGY, and did not want to risk the world losing such a talent with an ill-advised overtaking manouvre. 

We eventually arrived at Ayr's FORTRESS OF DECREPITUDE  at half time. The turnstiles were closed. A SLY TENNER slipped to a typically CORRUPT west coaster in a hi-viz, and we were SMUGGLED in to watch STATUESQUE HITMAN Brian McLaughlin score the only goal of the game early in the second half to condemn Ayr to SHAMEFUL DEFEAT

Why am I telling you this ENTRHALLING tale, FOLLOWERS?

Because my reference to the circus convoy provides an ADMITTEDLY CONVOLUTED segue into referring to Ayr United, their players, staff and fans as an even bigger CAVALCADE OF CLOWNS than the one I encountered en route to Ayr almost twenty years ago. 

A typically DOMINANT performance from the Champions yields yet another three points. 

Until next time. 8)

BCW joins Dunfermline on loan until the end of the season upon where such times he’ll join Dunfermline permanently. Scored a hat trick one game, scored against Hibs at Hampden. Leaves with my best wishes anyway.

Queen of the South 1 - 1 Champions Despite Robbie Neilson's Sub-Par Management

This is the key shot.

WmUXr0X.png

Jones' leg going back and to his left, deliberately manoeuvred from the front and right.

ufsuisN.png

Totally inconsistent with a foul from Stephen Kingsley.

BtaU9CS.png

Again, back and to the left.

owBDVi4.png

Back and to the left.

dsx3cRu.png

Back and to the left.

9J7UgYr.png

Back and to the left.

ojszAh8.png

FOLLOWERS, I am a patient man (how else could I ENDURE your INANE posts?) but this CONSPIRACY against the EDINBURGH EXCELSIOR is really getting beyond a joke. 

The CHAMPIONS were trapped deep within DIVEY JONES' LOCKER tonight, clearly unable to string two passes together as a result of the BLATANT INJUSTICE meted out by a whistler acting on instruction from SFA ONANISM ONANISM ONANISM HEADQUARTERS.

Not even PHIL COLLINS  could imagine the sort of odds that were against the CHAMPIONS.

Regardless, after a late, HEROIC HEIST, a DELICIOUS point was secured; another step towards INEVITABLE TITLE GLORY

Edited by SEETHING