Jump to content
SEETHING

OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-2021

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Had heard it was a head injury - he's on the bench the day, so it cannae be that bad.

Stewart, Haring, Popescu, Ginnelly, Mackay-Steven, Naismith and Boyce on the bench. Frear, Roberts, Henderson and Walker in the starting line-up.

image.png.513dd6ab79526e0faa70c49c8c9a0443.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Much maligned and often unfairly but he’s hardly going to be irreplaceable when the time comes


Complete agreement with that assessment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bench seems stronger than the starting line up. Lot of clammer for Henderson to get a chance though so good he’s got one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Stewart, Haring, Popescu, Ginnelly, Mackay-Steven, Naismith and Boyce on the bench. Frear, Roberts, Henderson and Walker in the starting line-up.

image.png.513dd6ab79526e0faa70c49c8c9a0443.png

That starting line up is a shocker.

Wonder of Wighton is injured or on the verge of a move, maybe? 

Edited by paranoid android

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Bench seems stronger than the starting line up. Lot of clammer for Henderson to get a chance though so good he’s got one.

To be fair, Henderson has what we're crying out for, which is a wee bit of pace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
To be fair, Henderson has what we're crying out for, which is a wee bit of pace.

Aye, I’ve no issues with him starting and think he can bring something but would have liked to see him playing alongside Boyce or Naismith to work off them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A predictably boring half with two unpredictably good goals.

"GMS" on at half-time.

Edited by DC92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we can't keep a clean sheet in that game them we never will. Alloa did absolutely nothing else for the rest of the game.:lol:

Unsurprisingly, we created a lot more with Ginnelly, GMS and Boyce on the pitch.

Edited by DC92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many points clear now? We should have given everyone a 15 point head start. Next. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
How many points clear now? We should have given everyone a 15 point head start. Next. 


Double header home and away against Raith followed by Dunfermline at home

The league table says these are two of the better playoff hopefuls in terms of points per gemme but given that neither of them have visited Tynecastle yet that’s deceptive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see we're not even bothering with match threads now 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

 


Double header home and away against Raith followed by Dunfermline at home

The league table says these are two of the better playoff hopefuls in terms of points per gemme but given that neither of them have visited Tynecastle yet that’s deceptive

 

They'll be destroyed at Tynecastle. I thought those sides were in league 1 before this season started. Lightning won't strike twice with the pars. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

How many points clear now? We should have given everyone a 15 point head start. Next. 

Yep, you should've. You've been 8 points adrift in third place at the mo. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Yep, you should've. You've been 8 points adrift in third place at the mo. 

 

And having already gained 7 points in the first 11 games, we'd be comfortably on course to make up another 8 in the remaining 16 games. Was that your point?

Edited by DC92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ALLOA 1 - 3 CHAMPIONS RESERVES 

You know something, FOLLOWERS; I can understand why some of these NANO-CLUBS in this NANO-LEAGUE might be SANGUINE about the prospect of the season being declared null and void due to their PLAGUE-RIDDEN FILTHY PROVINCIAL HAMLETS rendering their clubs' players EVEN MORE FEEBLE.

It's because any automatic promotion hopes they had were SUMMARILY RENDERED NULL AND VOID as soon as the GORGIE GOLIATHS graced this league.

Not that a RISIBLE OUTFIT like Alloa have to worry about such things. The only promotion that they indulge in is at the behest of THE COLONEL and his GREASY ZINGERS every time their RAMSHACKLE ground welcomes the television cameras. 

(Hearts won again btw)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DC92 said:

And having already gained 7 points in the first 11 games, we'd be comfortably on course to make up another 8 in the remaining 16 games. Was that your point?

Nope. My point was that you were talking as if you were already about 20 points  ahead, a la TheRangers in the league above. 
We’re less than  halfway through the season. Plenty of teams much better than yours have suffered arse collapses as the season goes on - Rangers last year, Celtic this year, to name but two.

Hearts will probably win this division (if it’s played to a finish) with points to spare. They certainly SHOULD do. But, given how abject your performance last year, a little bit of realism would be more appropriate rather than the billy bigbaws nonsense some of you embarrass yourselves with on here and elsewhere -  your post and the post above this, for example.

THAT”S my point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Nope. My point was that you were talking as if you were already about 20 points  ahead, a la TheRangers in the league above. 
We’re less than  halfway through the season. Plenty of teams much better than yours have suffered arse collapses as the season goes on - Rangers last year, Celtic this year, to name but two.

Hearts will probably win this division (if it’s played to a finish) with points to spare. They certainly SHOULD do. But, given how abject your performance last year, a little bit of realism would be more appropriate rather than the billy bigbaws nonsense some of you embarrass yourselves with on here and elsewhere -  your post and the post above this, for example.

THAT”S my point.

Just admit that you fucked your arithmetic, apologise and slink off and we'll forget this embarrassing reply.

We will win this tintop league by a canter no matter how much you fantasize otherwise. Just enjoy sharing league business with one of Scotland's most successful clubs that aren't Queens Park. Let's be honest, it took some mismanagement to get us here it's unlikely that'll be repeated this century.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nope. My point was that you were talking as if you were already about 20 points  ahead, a la TheRangers in the league above. 


Be fair

20 points clear would be a big ask

We’d need to have got 40 points from eleven games. Even a football genius like Robbie Nielson is going to struggle to do that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...