OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

If @callum-ayr has £100 spare then these people can help
https://www.classickitsscotland.co.uk/product/hearts-home-shirt-1991-92

o
r maybe contract Grant Young who has literally written the book on collecting vintage Hearts shirts

I'm assuming this is for a 30th birthday?

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

I see prince William has been hanging around Tynecastle today.

He couldn't get a cup final ticket but he managed to pick up a top for one of the bairns.

The Duke of Cambridge, 39, met with Heart of Midlothian football club's Chief Executive Andrew McKinlay and Chair Ann Budge (picture) during a visit to their grounds in Edinburgh to discuss mental health in sport.

3 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

He couldn't get a cup final ticket but he managed to pick up a top for one of the bairns.

The Duke of Cambridge, 39, met with Heart of Midlothian football club's Chief Executive Andrew McKinlay and Chair Ann Budge (picture) during a visit to their grounds in Edinburgh to discuss mental health in sport.

Playing on mental health issues to promote Hearts.  Oh Budge. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

That missing tile is annoying me.

1 minute ago, Darren said:

We've yet to finish the stand. Has no one informed you of this?

So THAT is what all those tedious Hibs Das have been squawking about all this time. Bloody hell, I could have tegged a replacement in there in about 3 minutes. Gies a call Budge! 

3 hours ago, Mr. X said:

The future King Billy. That's staunch.

7 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Imagine letting that family of nonces anywhere near Tynecastle. Nothing to crow about here.

8 hours ago, Crùbag said:

Imagine letting that family of nonces anywhere near Tynecastle. Nothing to crow about here.

We let Leigh Griffiths in on a regular basis, so we would be a bit hypocritical if we didn’t.

10 hours ago, Crùbag said:

Leith Green is agreeing with you, now you know you've fucked up.  😉   You should try to see it as a positive thing for the Hearts charity.  I'm no Royalist, but William creates news wherever he goes and the extra attention this gives Big Hearts can only be a good thing. I've heard accounts from individuals that use the charity for their mental health issues and have described their work as life changing. What is the harm in giving this wonderful award winning charity maximum publicity?

Edited by Mr. X

1 hour ago, ropy said:

How is your boy that got injured on Wednesday, was it some sort of twist, ankle, knee?

Haven't heard much about that so far - Sibbick's form hasn't been great, but it would be a shame if he had to miss the cup final, and it's another defender injured, so not ideal. 

I never fancied our chances starting with the likes of Sibbick and Moore at this time, tbh - thought it was weird announcing that Moore won't be kept beyond the summer when he's likely to start the final - why not just delay that announcement until after the final? 

Absolutely no surprise that Cheesy Stewart conceded his usual average two goals a game the other night.

Good for 'well to have clinched a European place - it's not that long since Alexander was on the receiving end of some criticism. 

10 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Haven't heard much about that so far - Sibbick's form hasn't been great, but it would be a shame if he had to miss the cup final, and it's another defender injured, so not ideal. 

I never fancied our chances starting with the likes of Sibbick and Moore at this time, tbh - thought it was weird announcing that Moore won't be kept beyond the summer when he's likely to start the final - why not just delay that announcement until after the final? 

Absolutely no surprise that Cheesy Stewart conceded his usual average two goals a game the other night.

Good for 'well to have clinched a European place - it's not that long since Alexander was on the receiving end of some criticism. 

Neilson said that it wasn't as serious as he looked and he should be fine for the final. Whether he's being truthful we'll find out in time.

I actually think Sibbick has been getting better by the game, he was playing pretty well up until the injury on Wednesday.

21 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

It was Tuesday 

Neilson said that it wasn't as serious as he looked and he should be fine for the final. Whether he's being truthful we'll find out in time.

I actually think Sibbick has been getting better by the game, he was playing pretty well up until the injury on Wednesday.
Really like Sibbick for some reason, no idea why considering his tendency to be an absolute bombscare at the back, definitely prefer him as a DM and think he'd be a miss for the final, hopefully he makes it.