OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

8 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Any news on injuries with regards to Smith & Halkett?

Nothing yet, mate. I reckon we won’t hear anything until the team sheet on Saturday. No point in letting the opposition know what we are doing ahead of kick-off.

21 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Halkett out for several weeks according to Neilson. Not unexpected, but a bit of a nightmare.

I find it hard to see Souttar leaving now unless we've got another defender lined up.

That's a huge loss, he's been tremendous this season. And him being the aggressive defender out the 3 at the back has been key for us.

17 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

That's a huge loss, he's been tremendous this season. And him being the aggressive defender out the 3 at the back has been key for us.

Yeah, I'd actually like to see us bring in an experienced defender regardless of what happens with Souttar. Can't afford to risk chucking 3rd at this stage.

39 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Yeah, I'd actually like to see us bring in an experienced defender regardless of what happens with Souttar. Can't afford to risk chucking 3rd at this stage.

Something like the Shay Logan deal, but with a centrehalf brute.

10 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

What were the scores today?

Oh, is that right?

image.jpeg.0dd463be19f8a6d13da8e6ac95ca7f9c.jpeg

Cracking set of results. Great that Not too much damage would be done if we lose to Rangers tomorrow… if we win though… 😎

1 minute ago, VincentGuerin said:

Unclear if we're going to need another point this season. Very funny stuff.

Looks like Hibs really raised their game to get that home draw against us. Let’s not rule out another home draw in the near future. They might hit those heights again. 

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Looks like Hibs really raised their game to get that home draw against us. Let’s not rule out another home draw in the near future. They might hit those heights again. 

The likes of Hibs and Aberdeen have raised their game against us all season.

I always feel these smaller clubs are cheating their managers when they do that. If they applied themselves equally in all games, then maybe they wouldn't be in the shambles they are.

Very sad.

1 minute ago, VincentGuerin said:

The likes of Hibs and Aberdeen have raised their game against us all season.

I always feel these smaller clubs are cheating their managers when they do that. If they applied themselves equally in all games, then maybe they wouldn't be in the shambles they are.

Very sad.

Indeed. Not quite treating it like a Cup Final in Hibs’ case, because we know how that always ends, but certainly playing beyond themselves. You could see that from the ecstatic celebrations.