OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

12 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

That booing of Souttar tonight is an utter disgrace. A total fucking embarrassment.

Totally understandable tbh. Didn’t boo him myself, but it’s not exactly hard to understand. Hopefully Der *** stump up.

I'm probably going against the grain a wee bit but I think Souttar has a role to play ideally to the end of this season unless we've got a good replacement scouted. 3rd place could be worth millions in Euro cash.

I also think he's overrated. Great ball player but often wandering out of position. Rangers was the sensible move for him where they'll control games and he'll not need to be as switched on as down in the English Championship.

39 minutes ago, philpy said:

Send gnando to us (raith) till the end of the season. Bang in a few goals, get himself in the shop window, surely our gaffer could pull a few strings given his hearts connections??

Think he scored 2 on his debut against Raith. didn't he?

Just reading that Sheff Wed, Salford and Rectum are interested. 

2 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Devastated I missed it. Nothing quite like a good BOOOOOOO!

Even though I'm not as bothered about him as most, I'll 100% be joining in the booing if he's playing on Saturday.

Great panto stuff.

It was "boo" accompanied by a polite golf clap from people that didn't like the booing which made it even more panto

"John Souttar is a c**t, isn't he boys and girls, Oh yes he is!"

Oh no he isn't!"

"Oh yes he is!"

It was "boo" accompanied by a polite golf clap from people that didn't like the booing which made it even more panto
"John Souttar is a c**t, isn't he boys and girls, Oh yes he is!"
Oh no he isn't!"
"Oh yes he is!"
When he was getting booked I couldn't work out if everyone was booing the ref or Soapy.

What was Demetri Mitchell like?

In terms of style I remember him being fast and a decent dribbler but I probably saw him play twice if you’re lucky.

I recall him being decent against us in one Edinburgh derby, sure he hit an absolute hammer of a shot that Marciano touched onto the bar but that’s about it.

Just now, Les Cabbage said:

What was Demetri Mitchell like?

In terms of style I remember him being fast and a decent dribbler but I probably saw him play twice if you’re lucky.

I recall him being decent against us in one Edinburgh derby, sure he hit an absolute hammer of a shot that Marciano touched onto the bar but that’s about it.

I really liked him, but I could well be in the minority. He divided opinion. He was direct, quick, and had a powerful shot and quick feet. His first loan spell he was a good addition, but when he returned, he didn't have as good a time. I'm reluctant to judge a few players that we had around that time too harshly, as looking back, we were a bit all over the place in terms of squad balance. He's one of a few players from that time who I'd have liked to have seen how they did under the new set up, along with the Japanese lad (Meshino) that we had on loan. I'm much happier with the balance of the team we have now, and for that reason I wouldn't want us to waste time looking at him ourselves, but if things had been different? He was definitely far more useful as an attacking player than as a defender. Others will tell you he was chicken-hearted etc.