OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

13 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Up against expensive superstars like Mehdi Taouil, Darren Barr, Danny Grainger and Jack Hamilton Hibs had no chance

I’m surprised we never beat them by more, when you look at that list. We should have maybe got an international quality striker on loan from a cash rich English club and got them to pay his wages for a couple of years. Might have scored even more.

16 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Up against expensive superstars like Mehdi Taouil, Darren Barr, Danny Grainger and Jack Hamilton Hibs had no chance

God knows what the score would've ended up had we brought on Denis Prychynenko. Paulo Sergio really did them a favour that day.

19 minutes ago, Connor1874 said:

God knows what the score would've ended up had we brought on Denis Prychynenko. Paulo Sergio really did them a favour that day.

Denis has got a blog!
https://denisprychynenko.wordpress.com/

After being a peripheral player at Hearts he bounced around Europe and eventually ended up in Antwerp playing regulary for Beerschot  and that seems to have worked out for him

I remember how the younger Me was constantly looking for attention from other people and getting recognized by many. How I would dress up and go to fancy restaurants and try to conquer everything and everyone. To be honest, I realized that this is just ridiculous! It’s a fake world with fake people trying to act and behave like someone they are not, just for of some attention and ego satisfaction. I am still only 28 and I am surely not perfect, but time keeps showing me that there are much more important things in life… I refuse to live in a fake fairytale.

5 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Denis has got a blog!
https://denisprychynenko.wordpress.com/

After being a peripheral player at Hearts he bounced around Europe and eventually ended up in Antwerp playing regulary for Beerschot  and that seems to have worked out for him

I remember how the younger Me was constantly looking for attention from other people and getting recognized by many. How I would dress up and go to fancy restaurants and try to conquer everything and everyone. To be honest, I realized that this is just ridiculous! It’s a fake world with fake people trying to act and behave like someone they are not, just for of some attention and ego satisfaction. I am still only 28 and I am surely not perfect, but time keeps showing me that there are much more important things in life… I refuse to live in a fake fairytale.

My favourite Prychynenko memory (only one maybe) is an article about him in the EEN staying back at training every night to practice his free kicks. Sure there was even a bit about him apparently just sleeping at the training ground one night. Shortly after, we get a free kick in a match and up steps big Den who ****ing balloons it higher than I've ever seen a free kick go. :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Connor1874 said:

My favourite Prychynenko memory (only one maybe) is an article about him in the EEN staying back at training every night to practice his free kicks. Sure there was even a bit about him apparently just sleeping at the training ground one night. Shortly after, we get a free kick in a match and up steps big Den who ****ing balloons it higher than I've ever seen a free kick go. :lol: 

Was it not against Celtic at Hampden?

12 hours ago, G51 said:

It's a crying shame that this once great thread has, like pretty much every other thread on this forum, descended into losers complaining about Rangers financial affairs. 

Bring back the good old days when @SEETHING was making art every matchday.

I think you'll find it's descended into losers complaining about Heart of Midlothian's financial affairs

6 hours ago, Tynie Trotwood said:

It's good to have pee brain back after his disappearance following his threats to fellow hibs fans via pm. @Crawford Bridge

Glad to see his time in Saughton hasn't mellowed him.

He's thick as f**k.

He slithered away last summer when he failed to get me banned. He came to the conclussion that I'm also one of the Falkirk posters because Snifter is a moderator on a boxing forum.

I'm not going to read back this thread to see what he's jibbering about. I'm fairly confident it was tedious admin chat?

He's thick as f**k.
He slithered away last summer when he failed to get me banned. He came to the conclussion that I'm also one of the Falkirk posters because Snifter is a moderator on a boxing forum.
I'm not going to read back this thread to see what he's jibbering about. I'm fairly confident it was tedious admin chat?

A certain amount of antipathy towards hibs is intrinsic to loving Hearts and presumably vice versa

But SPR seemed to be one of those people who got his priorities twisted

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

SPR seemed to be one of those people who got his priorities twisted

There's been a few recently who seem to have dropped straight out of the worst of one team forums and continued in the same vein. 

Fuds.

There's been a few recently who seem to have dropped straight out of the worst of one team forums and continued in the same vein. 
Fuds.

Has anybody ever figured out what that username is supposed to be?
It’s an anagram of “Tin pot reefers”, “tripe softener” and “or fit preteens” but that doesn’t help.

Aside from that, if we’re able to move past the faux moral outrage it’s worth noting how the example of Hearts Administration has affected the game for everyone else

if you’re a large creditor (for instance Lloyds) owed large amounts of money by a Scottish football club (for instance Dundee United) that you’ve got little expectation of getting back you know that if you pull the trigger on Administration then you instantly devalue the company. any saleable players are free to walk, secondly the inevitable relegation after a point’s penalty will destroy revenue and to cap it all off “Football debt” needs to be met if the business is to carry on which effectively forces other creditors like banks down the queue.

Having seen what happened at hearts it’s hardly surprising that big creditors for other football clubs decided to just take pennies in the pound and cut their losses rather than pick over a meagre commercial carcass.

Which as it turns out was great news for face painters up and down the land.