OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

Following on from the tune revelation, when the Hearts fans at Pittodrie were still in the mood for singing on Saturday I heard that their version of the classic Wand’rin’ Star by Lee Marvin had the line “I was born under a Union Jack” in it. Would certainly fit in with the song played at Tynecastle yesterday.

10 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

the derby remains the biggest attendance of the season but only by a margin of 48 people

I don't want to jinx it but we're in a bloody good place at the moment.

2 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Cutting Rangers ticket allocation on the 12th of December becomes a serious proposition with the way attendances are currently trending

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

6 hours ago, Mr. X said:

100%.

You can always tell how well Hearts are doing on the pitch by how many announcements of winning the world war off the pitch.  It's pretty quiet down Gorgie this year. 

3 hours ago, Empty It said:
4 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:
Cutting Rangers ticket allocation on the 12th of December becomes a serious proposition with the way attendances are currently trending

Could you imagine the tear stained statement to the SFA if we cut their allocation.

Do it.  Do it. 

Only tangentially a Hearts question this, but I see Hickey has pulled out of the 21s squad as he needs a rest. Shame as he's a good player.

Doesn't seem to finish a lot of games for Bologna as well.

I can't remember this happening much when at Hearts, has he had Covid or something since being over there?