OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

On 23/06/2021 at 10:55, Darren said:

Didn't really get the buzz around Irving. If he's going to crash and burn, worse places than Munich to do so...

I know a lot of folk don't like it etc., but his "underlying numbers" were pretty great for Hearts, especially for an U21.

I'd imagine he's flagged up a lot when clubs are looking for cheap U21 CMs, so the hype builds as scouts talk with each other and his name keeps popping up.

Club he's picked is a bit weird mind you, unless he hopes he can be a complete star in that division and get to the Bundesliga within 2/3 years.

13 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Loic Damour just played a game of football. That this has happened in the same year that the US government confirmed aliens exist is no coincidence.

To be fair he played a half and didnt contribute much at all. Young lad that scored the first goal looked very good.

15 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

While I'm absolutely buzzing that we've signed a left-back on loan from Brighton...

when the f**k are we going to sign some fucking midfield players? 

Pfft. We don't need midfielders for the football we'll be playing. 🚀

While I'm absolutely buzzing that we've signed a left-back on loan from Brighton...
when the f**k are we going to sign some fucking midfield players? 

Sign midfielders? LOIC DAMOUR IS BACK, BABY!

We best sign at least 2.

Our midfield options are honking and we sign a reserve left back no c**t has heard of.
Wonder if Kingsley's injury could be worse than thought? 

There’s been plenty of players signed that no c**t has heard of go on do just fine, tbf.
I suspect given this boys lack of senior game time he’s coming in as back up.
It helps the midfield options (arguably) as Halliday shouldn’t need to deputise at left back if Kingsley is unavailable. I would still like to see us strengthen our midfield though.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

There’s been plenty of players signed that no c**t has heard of go on do just fine, tbf.
I suspect given this boys lack of senior game time he’s coming in as back up.
It helps the midfield options (arguably) as Halliday shouldn’t need to deputise at left back if Kingsley is unavailable. I would still like to see us strengthen our midfield though.

The worry for me is that games seem to pass Halliday by in midfield - he's not terrible, but I would prefer stronger options in there.

Haring isn't the most mobile, and it's early days for McAneff - he could go either way. 

Wonder if Connor Smith ha anything these days.