OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

4 hours ago, embow said:

I already had accepted the compliment. Thank you. Also if you can be arsed trawling back a page or two you'll see I was the first to congratulate Hearts on winning the title👏👏👏

Fair play bud I didn't see that. I'm a Hearts fan but always had a soft spot for the Rovers. I even live in the Kirkcaldy area although born and bred in Edinburgh.

Wee Robbo though has my total man love due to so so many hours of joy he's given me. Especially against that vile Seafield pile of shite.

Robbo has had some real personal tragedies recently so his ICT team being promoted would be fine by me for that reason.

8 hours ago, Keeky Chunt said:

As a Hearts fan who loved wee Robbo for his regular demolition of the Seafield Sewage munchers why would I not want to see his team be successful? 

I have said Raith have been the best team I have seen play against us so maybe you should accept that as a compliment?

I take it you missed Raith 0-4 Hearts

8 hours ago, johnnydun said:

You will have no complaints missing 8 games last season then.

I'm pretty sure we reached the dizzy heights of 11th a couple of times between games 23 and 30 last season, and that you could pick periods of less than 8 games in which we registered 4 or more points than Hamilton. The same can't be said of Dundee or Raith making up 13 points, 10 points, or even 5 points on Hearts this season and no-one has been close to us since December despite us having been mostly rotten, so that conclusion doesn't follow I'm afraid.

We'll probably get properly relegated next season anyway, so you'll get another crack at finishing above us in a division table for the first time this century.

Jambos jubilant in leaving shite boring league where nobody can keep up with the biggest budgets - to enter, without a hint of irony, a shite boring league where they can't keep up with the biggest budgets. Congratulations.

3 minutes ago, raith_94 said:

Jambos jubilant in leaving shite boring league where nobody can keep up with the biggest budgets - to enter, without a hint of irony, a shite boring league where they can't keep up with the biggest budgets. Congratulations.

raith rovers didn’t even want to get promoted anyway

56 minutes ago, raith_94 said:

Weird that football fans will celebrate winning football matches despite the fact that football is pointless and death inevitable.

15 hours ago, Trogdor said:

Congratulations Hearts.

Good luck next season, was gutted not to get a trip to Tynecastle this season. I still need to cross it off the list.

Another chance season after next, if Neilson's in charge until Xmas. Even Neil McCann, his inevitable replacement, won't be able to pull us back from that in time to avoid the drop.

5 hours ago, raith_94 said:

Same shite boring league you’ll likely be competing to join shortly! 

On 10/04/2021 at 23:29, LincolnHearts said:

Got a massive chip on your shoulder mate.

Odd lad.

Odd is definitely the word for the chap.

Best just to smile and walk around him. 😬

I'm kinda biased for familial reasons but anyhow a belated congrats to the Jambos - it was the minimum expected but it still had to be achieved.

Hats off to SEETHING too for the OP and for the style of the thread which was funny and original and I've enjoyed reading it each week along with the input from the rest of the league which has often been good too - nothing wrong with a bit of a wind up now and again, exactly what's best about P&B.  So kudos Jambos, I'll miss you guys. 👍

Edited by Otis Blue

3 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

I'm kinda biased for familial reasons but anyhow a belated congrats to the Jambos - it was the minimum expected but it still had to be achieved.

Hats off to SEETHING to for the OP and for the style of the thread which was funny and original and I've enjoyed reading it each week along with the input from the rest of the league which has often been good too - nothing wrong with a bit of a wind up now and again, exactly what's best about P&B.  So kudos Jambos, I'll miss you guys. 👍

It's definitely been thread of the season across all four division sub-forums. Consistently high quality.

19 hours ago, Girth said:

Ratty Neilson left yet?

Not yet but you can already see him managing yet another team to the championship title next season.Better get your bids in early doors.