OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

Guest TheJTS98
6 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

This calls for a celebration

IMG_1618070905.358671.jpg

I've actually just finished some Champions Toast.

What a day.

Arbroath 0 -0 Champions

Champions 2 - 3 Queen of the South

Dungfermline 0 - 0 Champions

CHAMPIONS 6 (SIX) - 0 HAHAHALLOA

6PdCJrJ.jpg

"You hear that, FOLLOWERS?"

sqNiWuS.jpg

"That is the sound of INEVITABILITY."

They said I was mad, FOLLOWERS.

They said it couldn't be done.

They said that DUNGDEE, or DUNGERMLINE or INVERNESS CALEDONIAN DUNG would take advantage of the DUN EIDEANN DESTROYERS, left vulnerable by an ILLOGICAL and MORALLY-SUSPECT decision to place them in this PUB LEAGUE for NO APPARENT REASON.

And yet, FOLLOWERS. And yet. 

I am DELIGHTED BUT ALSO UTTERLY UNSURPRISED TO CONFIRM that, once again, my steadfast predictions of UNRELENTING, SEASON-LONG GLORY for Heart of Midlothian FC have been COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY VINDICATED

And how fitting, FOLLOWERS, that the COUP DE GRACE took the form of (a) the UTTER HUMILIATION AND RELEGATION of the DOG AND DUCK AND ALLOA ATHLETIC, and (b) HMFC's LAUGHABLY INFERIOR "rivals" demonstrating their INEPTITUDE by failing to win the following day. 

EAGERLY ANTICIPATE lesser posters' SUPPLICATION when it comes to showing their GRATITUDE towards their FOOTBALLING AND MORAL SUPERIORS, for the lessons they have received this season. I trust they will treasure them, since all supporters of the MCLEOD STREET MAULERS will forget them and their pathetic teams immediately upon HMFC's REASCENSION to the Promised Land. 

Farewell, FOLLOWERS. You will not see me again (unless Hearts win one of their dead rubbers between now and the end of the season, or you read one of my posts on another thread).

Edited by SEETHING
more hubris

3 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Well done on labouring to your title. Enjoy this moment.

1 hour ago, Meeniedee said:

8 million pounds a year wage bill to get out of the championship oyf.

Come on, lads - dinnae spoil the magic. :)

Edited by paranoid android

There are a lot of boys on here who are looking a wee bit silly now the famous JTs have stormed to victory. It's the ultimate revenge upon Scottish football and I'm away to crack open the champagne to toast the Queen of Hearts, Dr Ann Budge. What a club.

We even gave other clubs a chance by having Neilson as manager. 😀😀

A poor campaign but ultimately no other club consistent enough to put in a reasonable challenge.

Probably been most impressed by Raith who have played a far better standard of football than Dundee or Dunfermline. 

ICT been unlucky in earlier part of season but have decent quality. Would love them to win the play offs and join us in the premier next season.

Hearts will need big improvement for next year but big money from fans and benefactors will give us an advantage over the diddy Premier sides. 

Hopefully it's not Neilson's job to spend it. Alex Neil please.

We even gave other clubs a chance by having Neilson as manager. [emoji3][emoji3]
A poor campaign but ultimately no other club consistent enough to put in a reasonable challenge.
Probably been most impressed by Raith who have played a far better standard of football than Dundee or Dunfermline. 
ICT been unlucky in earlier part of season but have decent quality. Would love them to win the play offs and join us in the premier next season.
Hearts will need big improvement for next year but big money from fans and benefactors will give us an advantage over the diddy Premier sides. 
Hopefully it's not Neilson's job to spend it. Alex Neil please.

Based on their P&B followings I’d be happy to see any of them come up

Great bunch of lads

Even the Dunfermline fans

2 minutes ago, Keeky Chunt said:

All you've still got is a diddy club in a diddy league for at least another season. Enjoy chump.

Al bert you have no idea. Don't be too upset, you must be about the 86th person to fall for it.