OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

3 hours ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Rumour up here in Aberdeen is McInnes is your next boss?

On the face of it he's not been the kind of massive success at Aberdeen that would set him up for the big time but overall he's done well enough over the last 8 years that he's not going to have to go drop back down to the likes of St Johnstone. If he's staying in Scotland then there's only two possible sideways moves and we're the one looking more likely to have an upcoming vacancy

So whether there's any substance to it or not it would be surprising if we didn't hear rumours

Any manager that can spot a player, coach, organise and motivate, and doesn't take any pish from divas.

McInnes would be an improvement, but a fresh approach would be welcome - we had that with Stendell, mind - look how that turned out.

Alex Neill would be my choice as I've always rated him highly, and he's available, but he may not want the gig, and it could be costly.

Any considerations re cost should be measured against the cost of relegation next season, which is what will happen if we keep the current set up.

Oh, and Budge has to go as well. 

11 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Captain BERRA first to be announced as leaving club... 

Although at 36 years old I doubt anybody expected him to get a new contract 

It would also be a surprise to see Aidy White,  Elliot Frear, Gervane Kastaneer, or Zdenek Zlamal being renewed 

Josh Ginnelly will be back to Preston North End and Ross Stewart will be a Livingston player again

Paradoxically the chance of Andy Irving playing for hearts next season are probably higher after that own goal

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It would also be a surprise to see Aidy White,  Elliot Frear, Gervane Kastaneer, or Zdenek Zlamal being renewed 

Josh Ginnelly will be back to Preston North End and Ross Stewart will be a Livingston player again

Paradoxically the chance of Andy Irving playing for hearts next season are probably higher after that own goal

Ginnelly is out of contract I believe. Probably why he’s hanging around here! 

2 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Ginnelly is out of contract I believe. Probably why he’s hanging around here! 

Logan is out of contract too

So basically we're asking for a test drive

And from his point of view, if we don't take him then at least when he's looking for a new club he'll have some recent game time

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

24 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Logan is out of contract too

So basically we're asking for a test drive

And from his point of view, if we don't take him then at least when he's looking for a new club he'll have some recent game time

If nothing else the plumbing at tynecastle will be tip-top

excuse the pun 

we had that with Stendell, mind - look how that turned out.

Stendel had less than a season to deal with the absolute cluster f**k Levein left, he at very least had us trying to play football. If we had Stendel this season there is no doubt in my mind the league would've been wrapped up in style by now.

Would 100% welcome Stendel back if he'd come back.

43 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Stendel had less than a season to deal with the absolute cluster f**k Levein left, he at very least had us trying to play football. If we had Stendel this season there is no doubt in my mind the league would've been wrapped up in style by now.

Would 100% welcome Stendel back if he'd come back.

I would have given him this season. 

4 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

No he wont, he's out of contract in the summer