OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

This morning we needed 9 from 6 games

now we need 6 from 5

The rate drops from 1.5 to 1.2

Ach, I reckon the league is in the bag despite today's result.

You guys still have a good shout in the cup with that squad though.

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

This morning we needed 9 from 6 games

now we need 6 from 5

The rate drops from 1.5 to 1.2

Hearts are clearly going to win this league.  It's pleasing to many of us who follow smaller teams to see how much hard work it seems to entail despite what must be in comparative terms a massive wage bill.

Hearts are clearly going to win this league.  It's pleasing to many of us who follow smaller teams to see how much hard work it seems to entail despite what must be in comparative terms a massive wage bill.

Of course we won’t know quite how comparatively massive till the next set of accounts come out.

But by then nobody will give a toss

6 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Of course we won’t know quite how comparatively massive till the next set of accounts come out.

But by then nobody will give a toss

Absolutely.  When Hearts are in the Premiership next season few if any Hearts fans will be too bothered by the big money spent this season. Even less so if you'd  won the Scottish Cup which would have been fantastic from my point of view.

It's still amusing though. 

33 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

State of your club.

To think I took the huff with this website (whilst riding high after being voted the 5th best Hearts poster) because of the misogyny towards Budge, and now I'm not sure I like her very much.

Alanis Morrissette stuff.

19 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

To think I took the huff with this website (whilst riding high after being voted the 5th best Hearts poster) because of the misogyny towards Budge, and now I'm not sure I like her very much.

Nowt to do with misogyny.

It was clear to every non-jambo she was a charlatan after the various main stand botches.

2 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Nowt to do with misogyny.

It was clear to every non-jambo she was a charlatan after the various main stand botches.

Well I mean the stuff about her being an ugly hag and sucking off Craig Levein wasn't because she's a bad owner.

9 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Well, it worked for Gretna... up to a point.

16 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

I agree those things are uncalled for no matter if anyone dislikes her as a Chairperson.

Absolutely.  When Hearts are in the Premiership next season few if any Hearts fans will be too bothered by the big money spent this season. Even less so if you'd  won the Scottish Cup which would have been fantastic from my point of view.
It's still amusing though. 

If that penalty shootout had gone the other way we’d have shrugged off the Brora game by next Tuesday

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If that penalty shootout had gone the other way we’d have shrugged off the Brora game by next Tuesday

Hearts will win the Championship this season - that's pretty well certain.  So I reckon that Budge will try to ride out this storm on the basis that Neilson will have achieved his objective set.  That said, his recruitment in the coming close-season and the start to next season in the Premiership is going to come under serious scrutiny very quickly - he needs to start well that's for sure.

Hearts will win the Championship this season - that's pretty well certain.  So I reckon that Budge will try to ride out this storm on the basis that Neilson will have achieved his objective set.  That said, his recruitment in the coming close-season and the start to next season in the Premiership is going to come under serious scrutiny very quickly - he needs to start well that's for sure.

That’s if Budge is still chair

she’s stopped the club getting liquidated, delivered fan ownership, delivered a new stand and just turned 73

Even if things had been going absolutely spiffing on the field it would hardly be surprising if she decided that she didn’t need this stress in her life anymore.

Even if she is chair she would be responsible to the new owners the foundation Hearts whose board are ultimately democratically responsible to the support at large so unless this dip was n form blows over sharpish the issue of who manages Hearts next season is still going to be very much live