OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

Apparently Hearts fans / FoH / Budge etc have a zoom call called the G10

They dont understand the meaning of hubris........

Steve kilgour, hearts fans rep on saying he doesnt want fans running the club then goes on to tell us whoch manager he wants

Bernie 2020 GIF by Bernie Sanders

Another bunch of PROVINCIAL JOBBERS come to TINKCASTLE and give the STAUNCH little brothers a SOUND THRASHING. The MAROON OVERLORDS lose to a bunch of NOBODYS in this DIDDY LEAGUE once again. You are indeed THE PEEPUL. Ha, and indeed, HA.

countdown.jpg.eada53818962e336b4ae4bcdf9fdfdc3.jpg

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

I reckon Budge will sell to the first lottery winner who comes along. So Hearts fans, keep your fingers crossed for those three lucky numbers...

I thought she was fucking off anyway and FOH were getting her shares?

10 minutes ago, Ric said:

received_297545595121077.thumb.jpeg.967a

Apparently this is outside her house, although I have no idea if that is actually her house or not.

Clearly some people don't understand what "successful businesswoman" means.

That's a bit much. Don't agree with targeting folks' homes like that.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Steve kilgour, hearts fans rep on saying he doesnt want fans running the club then goes on to tell us whoch manager he wants

I don't know the guy, and have no reason to defend him, but Richard Gordon did ask him who he would want as manager, and fans speculate on that sort of thing all the time, so that's a wee bit tight. 

1 hour ago, Dirty Debbie Harry said:

Ann stays in Cardrona, near Peebles. This isn’t the same house. She may own another however.

So it's even worse than suspected.

Not only did they feel the need to intimidate an old lady...but they got the wrong house?

People keep saying year after year she's due to step away from the club but I think the end of this season she surely will in all capacities. It's a pity it comes to such an acrimonious ending and undoubtedly unpleasant for her and her family too. She'll be remembered as much for the mismanagement as for saving the club. Still she took the plaudits readily enough in the beginning so must now face the criticism, albeit a banner outside her home is way too far.