OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

On 13/03/2021 at 21:52, SEETHING said:

CHAMPIONS 2 - 0 ERR UNITED.

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to witness it, FOLLOWERS, does it make a sound? 

If the Capital's most PRESTIGIOUS and RIGHT HONOURABLE team suffers an unjust TEMPORARY LOCATIONAL ADJUSTMENT and nobody is there to witness it, did it even really happen?!

For the benefit of the BACKWATER DUNDERPATES and YAHOOS of the Chumpionship forum who did not understand the subtle parallel that I have CRAFTED above, I am of course referring to Heart of Midlothian's brief SOJOURN in this LAUGHABLE league. 

Yet another routine win achieved with a minimum of style and effort, against yet another ENTIRELY NONDESRIPT outfit of brickies and bus drivers. I am of the FIRM BELIEF that your Champions could simply forfeit every remaining fixture and still hold a COMMANDING LEAD over the BUMBLING JACKANAPES who RISIBLY call themselves "competitors". 

GENUINELY HAVE NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER in which JOBBERS are next due to step in the ring with HULK HEARTS, but you can rest assured that the Champions will continue to RUN WILD on the PROVINCIAL PATSIES

Brora

4 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

I do not expect total boreball Robbie to survive this result.

thee most embarrassing in our history.

No doubt Budgei will ask for calm heads, and say it's all about promotion.

This isn't just about tonight - we've been playing the same game over and over for weeks.

I, for one, have been hoping this season would just be over already for some time so not having to play extra games and inevitably lose a 3rd Scottish cup final in a row is probably fair enough.
Fair play to that rag tag bunch of rabble rousers. Hope Brora have their hands on the trophy come May.

Actually blown away by how poor that was. The result is our worst ever, no question, but the lack of desire was terrifying.

Neilson is done. A sizeable chunk already don't like him, but that result alone is sackable. He's winning no one back at this point, so do it now rather than get further down the road and need an even bigger rebuild. 

Sack him now.

3 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Actually blown away by how poor that was. The result is our worst ever, no question, but the lack of desire was terrifying.

Neilson is done. A sizeable chunk already don't like him, but that result alone is sackable. He's winning no one back at this point, so do it now rather than get further down the road and need an even bigger rebuild. 

Sack him now.

Can you really, justifiably, sack your manager when you're top of your league? It is one game, after all. How many sides have been humbled by lower league teams? It happens, in fact it's what the Cup is all about. 

1 minute ago, Ralstonite said:

Can you really, justifiably, sack your manager when you're top of your league? It is one game, after all. How many sides have been humbled by lower league teams? It happens, in fact it's what the Cup is all about. 

I dunno. Ask Cowboy McCormark.