OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

On 25/01/2021 at 15:41, Tony Wonder said:

Hearts have signed Armand Gnanduillet,

That name gave me a bad flashback there.  Once ate some French grub called andouillette in a restaurant in Lille a few years back - it was totally bowfin, worst thing I ever ate (not that I ate much of it) - turned out to be a sausage made of tripe and bits of intestines and the like.  Now I just know after the Raith game the other night that Armand is going to cause me even more grief when he pops down to Palmerston. 😄

That name gave me a bad flashback there.  Once ate some French grub called andouillette in a restaurant in Lille a few years back - it was totally bowfin, worst thing I ever ate (not that I ate much of it) - turned out to be a sausage made of tripe and bits of intestines and the like.  Now I just know after the Raith game the other night that Armand is going to cause me even more grief when he pops down to Palmerston. [emoji1]

I’ve never tried it but I’d heard it’s “Not for everyone”

On 27/01/2021 at 09:33, D.A.F.C said:

£18.50 to watch scotlands third force.

What a bargain 

Consider yourself lucky, for my £450 season ticket I'm getting access to 14 streams with a balance of 4 games carried forward to the next season.

That btw is why Hearts are charging £18.50 for away fans, the home fans would be rather disenfranchised if charged say £12 for something that the home fans have paid much more for.

20 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I’ve never tried it but I’d heard it’s “Not for everyone”

I think my French business colleagues must have suggested it to me the buggers...... "here's a daft Jock, we'll get him to eat andouillette for a laugh, eh"..... took one for the team! 😂

Mental that some folk will pay £450 for a season ticket for the championship.

Even more mental that folk would pay that when they knew that each team would get a maximum of 14 home games.

Even more mental when they knew that at the very best they’d get to maybe 9 of those.

But..... fair fucks to Budge, if folk are willing to pay it then you can’t really say they’re over-charging.

Even more mental that folk would pay that when they knew that each team would get a maximum of 14 home games.

Even more mental when they knew that at the very best they’d get to maybe 9 of those.

But..... fair fucks to Budge, if folk are willing to pay it then you can’t really say they’re over-charging.

We might not technically be fan owned yet but the supporters are in the final stages of the process of buying Budge out so, ultimately, if we financially turned our back on the club in this crisis the ensuing black hole would have to be dealt with on our watch anyway.

With ownership comes responsibility.

19 hours ago, stevoraith said:

I knew when I bought it that there was a fair chance it would end up being a donation to the club. In saying that there was some ambiguous wording at the time from the club that season ticket holders would be guaranteed 18 games, and many interpreted this to mean 18 games in the stadium.

As for it being in the Championship, I don't really care who we play, I'm paying to watch Hearts, so there's no devaluation for being in a lower tier.

On 29/01/2021 at 08:55, topcat(The most tip top) said:

We might not technically be fan owned yet but the supporters are in the final stages of the process of buying Budge out so, ultimately, if we financially turned our back on the club in this crisis the ensuing black hole would have to be dealt with on our watch anyway.

With ownership comes responsibility.

Budge has been payed in full, it’s like buying a car & telling the owner you’ll pick it up next year!

3 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Budge has been paidin full, it’s like buying a car & telling the owner you’ll pick it up next year!

Precisely, That's why it's important that it's still in good condition when we pick it up

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Anyway the question all juggernaut watchers must now be asking themselves is

When will Hearts be officially league champions?

Having clipped a couple of hurdles recently we're realistically going to need 7 wins out of the next 8 to have this wrapped up before the end of March , which would be nice

CHAMPIONS 1 - 0 DUNGFERMLINE

Yet another DECKCHAIRS AND CIGARS outing for the Champions, as they brushed the BELOW-PARS aside with CONSUMMATE ease. 

The LOW-FIFE LOWLIFES were such DRECK that even CRISPY PANCAKE AFFICIONADO James Walker managed to notch a goal against their defence of BUTCHERS, BAKERS and CANDLESTICK MAKERS.

The Champions are now a QUITE FRANKLY SILLY number of points ahead, and I for one am PRAYING for this SMALL-BORE league to end before it becomes a BIG-BORE