OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

On 13/01/2021 at 15:14, paranoid android said:

He's 33, and may want a decent wage, but he can score goals, so I'd have him back rather than take a punt of some beanpole from Walsall

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Elijah Adebayo has agreed terms
I don’t know much about him but he’s taller than Kyle Lafferty and 12 years younger

And it'll cost us 100K minimum to bring him here.

Oh, well. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

Hearts have signed Armand Gnanduillet, Adebayo deal is off. 

18 in 35 for Blackpool last season, looks not bad. Straight into the squad for tomorrow.

Boyce and Wighton are easily bullied at times so we needed something different up front.

Also much happier with this than the Adebayo guy. Not only does he have a better goal record at a higher level, but we keep the bonus that fans of English diddy teams are spewing about him choosing a Jock second division team over their tinpot outfit.

5 hours ago, Empty It said:

Good to see we are going back to the good old Levein ball, can't get one 6"4 striker to hoof the ball to then another giant will do, we might've been relegated but we actually attempted to play football under Stendel

Would have preferred Stendel to stay myself. The enormity of the shit-show he inherited is underestimated.

The return of Neilson had Leveins paw-prints all over it.

16 hours ago, Empty It said:

Good to see we are going back to the good old Levein ball, can't get one 6"4 striker to hoof the ball to then another giant will do, we might've been relegated but we actually attempted to play football under Stendel

6"4 is hardly "Giant" 

Except maybe in Glasgow or North Korea

WRAITH WROVERS 0 (NIL) - 4 CHAMPIONS

COMFORTABLE aggregate victory secured tonight, as the Champions ROPED the DOPES of Kirkcaldy into believing that they stood a YOCTO-CHANCE against the WEST EDINBURGH WINNING MACHINE

It was NUMBER NINE WITH A GNANDUILLET for the HAPLESS HOSTS, as ARMAND HAMMERED in a brace to leave Blackpool fans crying into their KISS ME QUICK HATS at the sight of their former striker moving on to BIGGER and BETTER things with the Champions. 

Who's up next? Who cares. Oh it makes me feel like singing the blues - Page 11 - Scottish Premiership  General Chatter - The Pie Shop