OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

Hearts confident Josh Ginnelly will sign permanently - Andy Irving offered new contract

After extending defender Stephen Kingsley’s contract, Hearts aim to finalise deals for winger Josh Ginnelly and midfielder Andy Irving imminently.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-confident-josh-ginnelly-will-sign-permanently-andy-irving-offered-new-contract-3108381

That's Jamie Brandon done his cruciate - absolute nightmare for the guy.  

Just seen this, that’s a real shame for the boy. I’m not convinced he’s going to get to a level we need but he’s been fine when played this season as far as I can recall and he was going the right way. Scuppered now.

On 19/01/2021 at 17:29, Gorgie greatness said:

Is the game against the fife minnows on? 

I just knew there'd be something like that on here. 

It finished Hearts 2, "Fife diddies" 3.  And on yer own midden, too.   Wee reality check for some of your lot.   😊

Spoiler

robert neilson 2 - 3 roath ravers

If the ARBITRATION ABBERATION of a few months ago did not convince you, it is now PATENTLY OBVIOUS that a CONSPIRACY against the TYNECASTLE TITANS is afoot.

Not only have BOUGHT AND PAID FOR referees taken to awarding a STATISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE two penalties a game against The Gorgie, it now appears that the DEEP STATE has reached its HENTAI-ESQUE TENTACLES into the HMFC dressing room, and NOBBLED NEILSON

How else, FOLLOWERS, can one explain the PATHETIC management and recruitment that has led to a mere six point (or, as the French would say, SIX POINT) lead for the Capital Colossus in this WOEFUL league?

Despite the lack of STYLE AND BOTTLE, I am more confident than ever* that JUSTICE will prevail and the juggernaut will recover from this brief stall to FLATTEN the competition. 8)

*because Berra is hopefully out injured for a while

1 minute ago, SEETHING said:
  Reveal hidden contents

robert neilson 2 - 3 roath ravers

If the ARBITRATION ABBERATION of a few months ago did not convince you, it is now PATENTLY OBVIOUS that a CONSPIRACY against the TYNECASTLE TITANS is afoot.

Not only have BOUGHT AND PAID FOR referees taken to awarding a STATISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE two penalties a game against The Gorgie, it now appears that the DEEP STATE has reached its HENTAI-ESQUE TENTACLES into the HMFC dressing room, and NOBBLED NEILSON

How else, FOLLOWERS, can one explain the PATHETIC management and recruitment that has led to a mere six point (or, as the French would say, SIX POINT) lead for the Capital Colossus in this WOEFUL league?

Despite the lack of STYLE AND BOTTLE, I am more confident than ever* that JUSTICE will prevail and the juggernaut will recover from this brief stall to FLATTEN the competition. 8)

*because Berra is hopefully out injured for a while

^^^ Just saying what everybody must be thinking!