OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

22 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Just admit that you fucked your arithmetic, apologise and slink off and we'll forget this embarrassing reply.

We will win this tintop league by a canter no matter how much you fantasize otherwise. Just enjoy sharing league business with one of Scotland's most successful clubs that aren't Queens Park. Let's be honest, it took some mismanagement to get us here it's unlikely that'll be repeated this century.

Wow. All that Trumpery to start with, and then you've the cheek to come in with a "let's be honest" near the end.......         😁

14 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Be fair

20 points clear would be a big ask

We’d need to have got 40 points from eleven games. Even a football genius like Robbie Nielson is going to struggle to do that

True. Some of your support though have too quickly forgotten the likes of a draw against Alloa and an absolute reaming from Dundee a couple of weeks back. I realise it's just bantz in the main from most of you of course, but some of the more cranially challenged seem to believe every word, which is kinda sad tho sometimes mildly entertaining. Gawd knows what they'd be like if the season was called and declared null and void.......   😄

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

50 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Nope. My point was that you were talking as if you were already about 20 points  ahead, a la TheRangers in the league above. 
We’re less than  halfway through the season. Plenty of teams much better than yours have suffered arse collapses as the season goes on - Rangers last year, Celtic this year, to name but two.

Hearts will probably win this division (if it’s played to a finish) with points to spare. They certainly SHOULD do. But, given how abject your performance last year, a little bit of realism would be more appropriate rather than the billy bigbaws nonsense some of you embarrass yourselves with on here and elsewhere -  your post and the post above this, for example.

THAT”S my point.

The original post (which wasn't mine) suggested giving others a 15 point head start to make things more interesting because we'd be behind most of the season but probably still catch up and win anyway. You thought it was some sort of zinger to point out that we'd still be behind with 60% of the season still to go, despite having made up half the deficit already. :lol:

If we were already 20 points ahead at this stage (and therefore on track to win by more than 20 points) then a 15 point handicap wouldn't have done much to make it interesting for very long, would it?

😳 sorry pal, I didn’t realise you thought you could read minds. But you can’t, as your post shows.

Try reading my post that you quoted slowly this time. If you still don’t get it, tough, and I won’t be surprised.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I had forgotten about drawing against Alloa

But that’s because it last happened in 1982-83

My humble apologies - you drew withAlloa over 90 minutes, and lost to them in extra time. 😁 Different competition, yep, but a team in the same division that you expected to beat comfortably that day.

I’m happy to admit that my earlier statement re that match was wrong.  😅 

1 hour ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

😳 sorry pal, I didn’t realise you thought you could read minds. But you can’t, as your post shows.

Try reading my post that you quoted slowly this time. If you still don’t get it, tough, and I won’t be surprised.

No mind-reading required, only basic comprehension skills (despite the dreadful English in your first post). If the OP was "acting like we were already 20 points ahead" then a 15 point handicap would have already been blown out of the water with most of the season still to go, completely defeating the purpose of the handicap (to make things more competitive). That makes no sense. It's much more likely that the OP was acting as if we are on course to win the league by just over 15 points, which we would be if the current trend continues. This is backed up, not disproven, by the statistic you cited in your post.

You then tried to claim you were making a different point, which was that we might have an "arse collapse" in the remaining games, i.e. that we might perform worse in the remaining games than we have so far. This is despite the fact your original post cited a statistic that is entirely based on current performance (on course to win by 15+ points) and contained no reference to a future collapse.

Edited by DC92

5 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

Just admit that you fucked your arithmetic, apologise and slink off and we'll forget this embarrassing reply.

We will win this tintop league by a canter no matter how much you fantasize otherwise. Just enjoy sharing league business with one of Scotland's most successful clubs that aren't Queens Park. Let's be honest, it took some mismanagement to get us here it's unlikely that'll be repeated this century.

Given that this is the second time this century Hearts have spectacularly mismanaged themselves into the lower leagues you,re arithmetic could use some work.You will win this league at a canter,some achievment for one of Scotland,s most successful clubs.

14 minutes ago, Kobe2010 said:

Given that this is the second time this century Hearts have spectacularly mismanaged themselves into the lower leagues you,re arithmetic could use some work.You will win this league at a canter,some achievment for one of Scotland,s most successful clubs.

We were in administration last time bud, were relegated with a 15 point deduction playing the youths so the two situations aren't really comparable are they?

3 hours ago, DC92 said:

No mind-reading required, only basic comprehension skills (despite the dreadful English in your first post). If the OP was "acting like we were already 20 points ahead" then a 15 point handicap would have already been blown out of the water with most of the season still to go, completely defeating the purpose of the handicap (to make things more competitive). That makes no sense. It's much more likely that the OP was acting as if we are on course to win the league by just over 15 points, which we would be if the current trend continues. This is backed up, not disproven, by the statistic you cited in your post.

You then tried to claim you were making a different point, which was that we might have an "arse collapse" in the remaining games, i.e. that we might perform worse in the remaining games than we have so far. This is despite the fact your original post cited a statistic that is entirely based on current performance (on course to win by 15+ points) and contained no reference to a future collapse.

🤔 hmm, where to start with that bollocks..... 

The "dreadful English" you refer to - one missing "d". 😁 And nothing wrong with my arithmetic, come to that. 

Other than that, whether intentionally or not you're still not getting the points. That's fine, we can't all be clever. Those of us who are know when to tune out those who ain't, so it's cheeribye from me.  😁

1 hour ago, Falcor Roar said:

We were in administration last time bud, were relegated with a 15 point deduction playing the youths so the two situations aren't really comparable are they?

The difference between them is if there were 8 games more in the admin season you'd have stayed up.

1 hour ago, Falcor Roar said:

You got the points deduction due to the mismanagement of you,re club.Thats twice in the first fifth of the century so i don,t know where you,re confidence comes from that you will unlikely mess up again in the next eighty years.I agree that you should be nowhere near this league and given the amound of money FOH donates you should direct you,re ire at the boardroom instead of blaming everyone else.

20 minutes ago, Kobe2010 said:

You got the points deduction due to the mismanagement of you,re club.Thats twice in the first fifth of the century so i don,t know where you,re confidence comes from that you will unlikely mess up again in the next eighty years.I agree that you should be nowhere near this league and given the amound of money FOH donates you should direct you,re ire at the boardroom instead of blaming everyone else.

Because one situation was the culmination of an unsustainable debt built up over 30+ seasons. The later situation was caused by giving Craig Levein complete control of all football affairs. Can you see the difference in contexts? 

Aside from anything else im explicitly blaming the board for our position so no idea what you're last point has to do with anything. 

2 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

🤔 hmm, where to start with that bollocks..... 

The "dreadful English" you refer to - one missing "d". 😁 And nothing wrong with my arithmetic, come to that. 

Other than that, whether intentionally or not you're still not getting the points. That's fine, we can't all be clever. Those of us who are know when to tune out those who ain't, so it's cheeribye from me.  😁

The reason you don't know where to start is because your original "point" has been skewered, as were your attempts to pretend it meant something different. You aren't able to offer a coherent comeback because it doesn't exist.

I do almost admire the brass neck of insinuating that anyone other than you is the thick one here, though. Genuinely impressive.

I'd also be fascinated to know where you think inserting a "d" into this mess will make it make sense, by the way. No need to respond, though - I'd prefer to keep it a mystery.

"You've been 8 points adrift in third place at the mo."

8 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

IMO not the type we usually go for. Isnt  he meant to be the next Celtic wonder kid? Looks tiny on the telly mind!

He's out of contract in the summer and has not been getting much game time for Celtic. Think we are gonna go down the route of play here for a year or 2 build experience and get a big move  similar to Hickey rather than go to a epl team and get forgotten about in the reserves. Guy that told me also told me about the boy from walsall last week.