OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

Spoiler

hearts 1 - 2 dunfermline

I am a REASONABLE MAN and believe in giving credit where it is due.

With that in mind, congratulations to HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN for surviving the HATCHET MAN TACTICS of a DISGUSTING Dungfermline side determined to kick and MAIM the cultured Gorgie Globetrotters. 

The result is IMMATERIAL in the grand scheme of things; a mere PEBBLE under the TANK TREADS of the Hearts Juggernaut. Onwards and most certainly UPWARDS😎

21 hours ago, SEETHING said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hearts 1 - 2 dunfermline

I am a REASONABLE MAN and believe in giving credit where it is due.

With that in mind, congratulations to HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN for surviving the HATCHET MAN TACTICS of a DISGUSTING Dungfermline side determined to kick and MAIM the cultured Gorgie Globetrotters. 

The result is IMMATERIAL in the grand scheme of things; a mere PEBBLE under the TANK TREADS of the Hearts Juggernaut. Onwards and most certainly UPWARDS😎

It's a fairytale result for Dunfernline Town FC and no doubt they'll be talking about this game in their provincial ale taverns for many a year to come. 

Hearts 3 - 0 Alloa

In my QUIETER MOMENTS I often reflect upon the ABSURDITY of the universe, and nowhere else is said absurdity more apparent than the fact that Alloa Athletic are supposed to be in the same LEAGUE as Heart of Midlothian FC.  A CRUSHING VICTORY for the champions-elect, who could easily afford to miss two penalties in an admirable show of MERCY towards the no-voting Hawaiian select.

I'm not even bothering to keep track of who's next on the CHOPPING BLOCK, but I foresee another easy three points in whatever fixture is next in this ABSURD wee league.   

Christ, we are pish.

We've only looked like a fit and well-drilled team in two and a half games this season.

Neilson's style of football is excruciating to watch. There's no urgency, intensity or fluency. Passes go astray, corners are woeful and even throw-ins go to the opposition.

Alloa have done their homework since the league game, we've done SFA.

I seriously wish we had Stendel back.

On 25/11/2020 at 13:12, SEETHING said:

Hearts 3 - 0 Alloa

In my QUIETER MOMENTS I often reflect upon the ABSURDITY of the universe, and nowhere else is said absurdity more apparent than the fact that Alloa Athletic are supposed to be in the same LEAGUE as Heart of Midlothian FC.  A CRUSHING VICTORY for the champions-elect, who could easily afford to miss two penalties in an admirable show of MERCY towards the no-voting Hawaiian select.

I'm not even bothering to keep track of who's next on the CHOPPING BLOCK, but I foresee another easy three points in whatever fixture is next in this ABSURD wee league.   

No penalties missed today tbf