OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

Football aside, this season will be a massive financial loss for Hearts with no Old Firm or Hibs/Aberdeen home games plus a major loss of TV money, I don't know how financially sound they are presently but this season will cost them heavily.

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Football aside, this season will be a massive financial loss for Hearts with no Old Firm or Hibs/Aberdeen home games plus a major loss of TV money, I don't know how financially sound they are presently but this season will cost them heavily.

Don't you worry your pretty little head about us m8; we've got benefactors coming out of our fucking ears. 

40 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

Don't you worry your pretty little head about us m8; we've got benefactors coming out of our fucking ears. 

Try penicillin. Works wonders on aural discharges. 👍

37 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

What,when Budgie says shes got no money, and  is there anything she can do ? What a thought 😈

Maybe this’ll help.......    Budge says “I’ve got nae money”, then lifts her kilt and says “Will this do?”

Doncaster turns round, takes one look and says “f**k’s sake love, have ye no’  got anything smaller?”

14 hours ago, SEETHING said:

Believe me I'm not at all worried about Heart's coming season's financial loss, I was only stating a fact and I hope that your benefactors have very deep pockets once they cover they recent substantial legal costs.

All clubs are presently facing huge financial losses, the bigger the club it follows that they have bigger monthly costs as we have already seen by the amount of clubs establishing wage cuts.

2 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

Hearts also have legions of fans PUMPING the club's coffers full of cash on a monthly basis. 

Then more's the pity that the Hearts Board did not invest that money to purchase quality players to avoid what turned out to be a disastrous season, as a btw, what was the money spent on?

I mean no harm to Hearts but the question remains as to how a major Scottish club with a good history ended up with relegation, it's no use just blaming the coaching team and manager as they can only work with the players they have but the writing was on the wall as far back as December.

9 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Then more's the pity that the Hearts Board did not invest that money to purchase quality players to avoid what turned out to be a disastrous season, as a btw, what was the money spent on?

I mean no harm to Hearts but the question remains as to how a major Scottish club with a good history ended up with relegation, it's no use just blaming the coaching team and manager as they can only work with the players they have but the writing was on the wall as far back as December.

This will sound absolutely fucking nuts to most but I believe Hearts have good quality players.

A combination of injuries, low confidence and a fair smattering of crazy tactics has resulted in us finding ourselves at the bottom of the league at the worst possible time, and being voted out. 

A real shite team doesn't beat that Rangers team twice in the season.  Unfortunately that was the only decent quality team we managed to beat.

With a decent manager and a return of confidence I expect us to do well.

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Thank you for your perceptive analysis m8 - I don't think that any Hearts fans have considered those questions at any point over the past two years.

3 hours ago, Mr. X said:

With a decent manager and a return of confidence I expect us to do well.

You lot happy with Neilson? Must admit, he didn't impress me. If it wasn't for Shankland, the DAB's had f**k all.

51 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You lot happy with Neilson? Must admit, he didn't impress me. If it wasn't for Shankland, the DAB's had f**k all.

58% win rate with Hearts and a 57% win rate with United.

He'll be good enough for us to win the Championship.

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

58% win rate with Hearts and a 57% win rate with United.

He'll be good enough for us to win the Championship.

Fair enough, have you kept the spine of the same team as last season? or does Neilson have to sign a load?