Ross County v Motherwell 03/08/20

12 hours ago, capt_oats said:

Fully realise this is a heavy nerd type post but I see WhoScored? is publishing full stats for the Premiership games.

A comparison of touches between Laidlaw and Carson is quite a picture. 14 of Carson's 35 touches were outside his box.

586330201_ScreenShot2020-08-04at20_12_21.png.44079919eee778d2601d60cce9475d81.png

5 of Lang's 6 dribbles were successful.

1643591416_ScreenShot2020-08-04at20_14_24.png.0c3a6b520e7b809c0517eca494d060ef.png

Hastie lost possession 7 times. More than anyone else on the park.

1541371872_ScreenShot2020-08-04at20_15_54.png.4adb3027ace9a4856b4a7b46f067f1b1.png

Also...

giphy.gif

I think we've reached peak @capt_oats content here. 

26 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

I think we've reached peak @capt_oats content here. 

As much as his contributions on here are unrivalled when it comes to Motherwell, if he starts with the XG patter, then he's getting blocked.

That's a warning @capt_oats

Fully realise this is a heavy nerd type post but I see WhoScored? is publishing full stats for the Premiership games.
A comparison of touches between Laidlaw and Carson is quite a picture. 14 of Carson's 35 touches were outside his box.
586330201_ScreenShot2020-08-04at20_12_21.png.44079919eee778d2601d60cce9475d81.png
5 of Lang's 6 dribbles were successful.
1643591416_ScreenShot2020-08-04at20_14_24.png.0c3a6b520e7b809c0517eca494d060ef.png
Hastie lost possession 7 times. More than anyone else on the park.
1541371872_ScreenShot2020-08-04at20_15_54.png.4adb3027ace9a4856b4a7b46f067f1b1.png
Also...
giphy.gif&key=4fb730be939623a09d623cce29afbf4c4f12ddd144b04d1a4fa3ad68148984c5
Basically, what I take from this is Jake Hastie is utter pish.

11 minutes ago, Desp said:

As much as his contributions on here are unrivalled when it comes to Motherwell, if he starts with the XG patter, then he's getting blocked.

I agree

3 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:
13 hours ago, capt_oats said:

pics

Yes. He was so, so honking, up against an 18 yo laddie making his debut he should have been going hard at him and putting pressure on him. Sherwin put him to shame.

28 minutes ago, Desp said:

giphy.gif

Don't worry it's not going to be a regular thing and I don't really f**k with xG. I just thought it was quite nice to see Scottish Fitba' being afforded the same sort of stats detail as "the big leagues".

Also, it allows you to say things like:

20 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

and show your working.

Well I for one am very grateful for his (or her) enlightening and comprehensive contributions. 
He (or she) can post as many nerdy things as possible that are Motherwell FC related. 
Does a very good job. 

24 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Well I for one am very grateful for his (or her) enlightening and comprehensive contributions. 
He (or she) can post as many nerdy things as possible that are Motherwell FC related. 
Does a very good job. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Those stats suggest Vigurs won four tackles. There must be something wrong there...

Wasn't a single wild, mistimed shitebag lunge. 

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Those stats suggest Vigurs won four tackles. There must be something wrong there...

Vigurs was superb, worked hard, tackled, and dictated the tempo of the game.  

I'm not sure who the Vigurs that played for Caley is, but he's yet to be spotted in a County shirt. 

1 hour ago, Loki said:

I'm not sure who the Vigurs that played for Caley is, but he's yet to be spotted in a County shirt. 

Not doubting his talent he's clearly a very talented footballer but "getting stuck in" and making a number of successful challenges is not something I recall being in his repertoire. 

3 hours ago, Comrie said:

Wasn't a single wild, mistimed shitebag lunge. 

Yeah I was more thinking that it would be challenges like this he would be getting involved in :lol: 

2 hours ago, Loki said:

Yeah, I don’t see it either.  I have very few complaints about Iain Vigurs as a County player.  The best bit was when he said he had a better relationship with County fans than with his own support while he was at ICT.

3 hours ago, Loki said:

I don't grudge Ross County their win but can a man who's team saw significantly less of the ball dictate the tempo of the game?

24 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I don't grudge Ross County their win but can a man who's team saw significantly less of the ball dictate the tempo of the game?

Iain Vigurs can.