Ross County v Motherwell 03/08/20

Sorted my problem, for some reason the site was trying to use my club shop log in. No idea why. Wasn't reading me as a season ticket holder.

Now I'm in this has been a decent showing so far, solid presenters, decent camera work...

Just imagine if we'd had even half of this instead of one handheld camera in the West Stand for highlights.

2 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

After Friday's test broadcast worked for me, I'm getting invalid credentials now. WTAF.

I found the site was trying to use my club shop log in. Try free typing your log in and password directly from the letter/e-mail.

For a club that seems to be pretty woke on social issues, I'm not sure that Paddy Power and Glen's Vodka are the best sponsor combo for Motherwell.
Yeah, the "respect [emoji122]" for Paddy Power last summer because of them not putting a sponsor on some clubs' shirts was nauseating at best and troubling at worst.

Hamilton yesterday, and County tonight, look worryingly impressive.

Old saying comes to mind. If you can't see a clear relegation favourite, it might be yourself.

County have started really well here. 
Agreed about the paddy power Motherwell shirt situation. People framing it as some sort of great gesture was exactly what the campaign was about.

i sometimes wonder if I was involved in sport how easy it would be to not take the bookies pound

Full credit to Ketts for taking a risk and choosing an attacking side to get into Well from the off, something I was beginning to worry we couldn’t/wouldn’t ever do as a team.

Very impressed with young Reid, who looks to have a god turn of pace and an eye for a forward pass. Rather he start than Tremarco