Ross County v Motherwell 03/08/20

Carson

Grimshaw Gallagher Lamie McGinley

Campbell Donnelly Polworth 

Hastie Watt Hylton. 

Long, Lang, Turnbull, White and A.N Other to come off the bench. 

1-1 (Hastie for us) 

13 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

It's difficult to get any idea of how we're shaping up as we've generally been fielding two different sides in the pre-season games and the results have been fairly unimpressive. How have County looked pre-season?

2-2 draws against Aberdeen and Livi and a 2-0 defeat to Celtic. I think we will have the same problem as last season where our forwards are always a threat, but our slow defence concedes far too many.

41 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

2-2 draws against Aberdeen and Livi and a 2-0 defeat to Celtic. I think we will have the same problem as last season where our forwards are always a threat, but our slow defence concedes far too many.

To be honest I’ll be happy enough if we win 5-3 most weeks with the odd 4-4 draw thrown in there.

(Ross Stewart with all 5, every time. ETA would 190-ish goals in a season be a Scottish record?)

Edited by The Great Stagsby

3 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I think Hastie is the only definite. Long and Watt are my guesses. 3 of them interchanging constantly.  

This is my guess, Lang on for the last 10 minutes to score a mazy

4 minutes ago, Munoz said:

I've got 2 separate bets on Motherwell. Half decent odds were too good to refuse. 

I think there’s only a goal in it. 2-1 Motherwell was 9/1 and 2-1 County was 10/1 so went for that.

44 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Diamond is it?

No Campbell...

Some guy previewing the season reckoned Turnbull was playing as an "inside left" for you this season, and this sort of seems to fit that.

I've never heard of him before, and I've zero idea wheres he's picked up that information, but there we go.