Ross County v Motherwell 03/08/20

1 minute ago, santheman said:

We don’t have sitting rooms in Motherwell, it’s Lounges if you don’t mind.

0 0 bore fest

We, on the other hand, have drawing rooms.  You are perfectly welcome to join us.  We retire at 7.30pm and smoking jackets and slippers are, of course compulsory. 

23 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

he'd be about 765 yards off his intended target then.

But that's still an improvement from his time at Motherwell, so I expect you to rescind your "shite" comment and join the Iain Vigurs Sauntering Brilliance Appreciation Society.

To make it as authentic an experience as possible, any chance of getting a few Haggis Pies delivered to my house for kick-off?

Then a couple more for the start of the second half since they are sensational and I'm a fat c**t. 

Don't really care about the result, tbf. 

9 minutes ago, Desp said:

To make it as authentic an experience as possible, any chance of getting a few Haggis Pies delivered to my house for kick-off?

Then a couple more for the start of the second half since they are sensational and I'm a fat c**t. 

Don't really care about the result, tbf. 

Said this in another thread. It seems like the sort of thing Aldi or Lidl would stock. 

I am googling.

Can I just be the first (on this occasion) to mention Vigurs' first time volleyed pass at Tynecastle, which to this day remains the best thing I've seen in football that didn't involve a goal. Sadly it seems no footage exists.

16 hours ago, CountyFan said:

He is a 'luxury player' if you dont have anyone around him willing to scrap. If you do he is just a great player at this level. He is also our new club captain so we will see how that goes.... 

He’s one of my all time favourite County players.  There are goals they score which wouldn’t even be chances were he not playing.  Those through balls to Schalk/McKay were/are a thing of beauty.  

That Vigurs clip above, because of where they put the away fans when we visit we were right behind it so you saw it bend round through the gap which you don't really see in the clip, but the "Uuuuggghhh" from the collective jizz of 1500 people is actually audible just after it.

I'm at a stage in life now where I much prefer watching that, as opposed to being massively bothered about winning. As long as we don't go down I'd happily piss about the bottom 6, but have games scattered with stuff like that. My Billy Hoyle days are behind me and I've become full-on Sydney Deane.

Edited by Al B

32 minutes ago, Al B said:

That Vigurs clip above, because of where they put the away fans when we visit we were right behind it so you saw it bend round through the gap which you don't really see in the clip, but the "Uuuuggghhh" from the collective jizz of 1500 people is actually audible just after it.

I'm at a stage in life now where I much prefer watching that, as opposed to being massively bothered about winning. As long as we don't go down I'd happily piss about the bottom 6, but have games scattered with stuff like that. My Billy Hoyle days are behind me and I've become full-on Sydney Deane.

Ryan Bowman also proved conclusively that white men cant jump. 

52 minutes ago, Al B said:

There was a goal against livi last season where he reversed the ball into Mckay's path and it's one of them where no one else on the park was seeing let alone  playing that pass.