Clyde Fc u19s looking for a home ground

Kp91

Clyde fc u19s are on the look out for somewhere to play there Sunday afternoon home games for this coming season, we have 17 home games and the odd cup game, this could be a good opportunity for a club to make some extra revenue as they could open the snack bar and bar for before, during and after the game to make a bit extra revenue, the team would be willing to pay a nominal fee to cover the games which could be discussed between the 2 clubs, ideally in the Glasgow surrounding area but would consider elsewhere aslong as it a not too far away, if anyone is interested drop me a message and I can pass on the details, thanks 

13 hours ago, Kp91 said:

Clyde fc u19s are on the look out for somewhere to play there Sunday afternoon home games for this coming season, we have 17 home games and the odd cup game, this could be a good opportunity for a club to make some extra revenue as they could open the snack bar and bar for before, during and after the game to make a bit extra revenue, the team would be willing to pay a nominal fee to cover the games which could be discussed between the 2 clubs, ideally in the Glasgow surrounding area but would consider elsewhere aslong as it a not too far away, if anyone is interested drop me a message and I can pass on the details, thanks 

Try Ravenswood? Plenty parks there that don't get used on a Sunday