Live Scores Apps

I use FlashScore. Only irritation is when they report a goal and then subsequently it gets chopped off, it takes a few minutes to update. Twice last season I thought I had a winning coupon only to have it taken away a few minutes later!

6 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

I use FlashScore. Only irritation is when they report a goal and then subsequently it gets chopped off, it takes a few minutes to update. Twice last season I thought I had a winning coupon only to have it taken away a few minutes later!

😂 I know that feeling.. the one I put up is the same but are fairly quick to amend it, still effin annoying ha.

I use FlashScores but usually disable it when I'm watching a stream of the game.

Watching Livi on the attack, hearing the buzz for a goal, getting excited, watching the other team immediately get the ball up the other end and score. It's not worth the disappointment.

Fotmob for me.

This chat reminds me of the twentysomething Bairns fan I was speaking to at an away game a year or so ago. 

Told me he was at a Man City game and swore blind he got a goal notification before the actual goal was scored in front of his eyes. Would not take a telling no matter how I tried. His old man was in stitches at him.