Darvel pre season

Aye right .....
You have just posted that because you found out that Celtic have approached Bonnyton Thistle to play a friendly .....:thumsup2

As I will likely be making my first visit to Bonnyton thistles ground this season what are the spectators facility’s like

36 minutes ago, Killie65 said:

As I will likely be making my first visit to Bonnyton thistles ground this season what are the spectators facility’s like

Full hospitality will be in place for season starting

Only issue is who's pies we will be offering as quite a few local good suppliers in Killie area  🙄

Once again the cringeworthy attention seekers haven't been mentioned in a few days so come out with a whole host of pathetic nonsense on social media players dancing about like idiots, wee wannabe ned fans talking rubbish,  club hoping to get noticed by someone tweeting stuff to celtic. 

Classless trash from a plaything of club . Sad times for a once proud and respected junior club. 

Edited by ballermk

4 hours ago, Ped said:

Genuine question here why do the darvel haters hate them is it because of arrogance of legend 

Probably due to the fact the team ignored lockdown orders. Went a team cycle then trained all week not caring about anyone they might have passed the virus too. 

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

changing room envy.

Changing room investment in facilities and playing squad I put down to ambition fair dos the arrogance that comes with it is annoying and cringeworthy