Conference A

Predictions for the positions.

i think Maybole will do well this season. Carlo is a good manager and will show this season. Arthurlie look strong with new signings. 

other Ayrshire teams like muirkirk Lugar will struggle imo. 

Whitletts maybe dark horses for the league but I think we have what it takes to beat them. 

Arthurlie, Shotts and Whitletts are my tips to compete, but I can't see past Arthurlie at the moment. They have the players who have proven already that they can win a league at that level.

There’s never been a league at this level so that’s a strange sentence.

In fact, the conference is a mix of teams from the old WRSJFA Championship, League One and League Two, so Arthurlie should be winning most weeks.

You said boys were proven at this level, there is no level now. Teams will attract possibly better players that may never have entertained the juniors before, teams budgets may have improved dramatically due to the chance of getting to the Tier 6 in one hit, therefore some teams will be unknowing. Basing your argument on guys that have won a league 2 years ago with another team is very thin. I do Arthurlie have mustered a strong squad which certainly catches the eye but in the current situation it will be difficult to pick anyone as favourites in any conference.

One promoted

Three up to 1st Division 

Six into 2nd Division 

Remainder to 3rd Division

Sounds like fun from top to bottom in every division. Going to be a few clubs knocked for six in the three conference divisions should they fail to reach the top four.

• 3 months later...

I think it is worth considering just now

the players are not playing for the coaching staff right now and maybe it is worth freshening things up with a new face 

with the money being spent at the club they should be sitting with at least 2 wins from the first 3 games

14 hours ago, Jurgenflopp said:

the players are not playing for the coaching staff right now and maybe it is worth freshening things up with a new face 

with the money being spent at the club they should be sitting with at least 2 wins from the first 3 games

Who would you like to see come in as manager?

18 hours ago, Jurgenflopp said:

What money being spent? Within the ground?On the the players? 
My understanding is the club ain’t paying the players any money. They agreed to play for nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/07/2020 at 10:58, Jurgenflopp said:

Predictions for the positions.

i think Maybole will do well this season. Carlo is a good manager and will show this season. Arthurlie look strong with new signings. 

other Ayrshire teams like muirkirk Lugar will struggle imo. 

Whitletts maybe dark horses for the league but I think we have what it takes to beat them. 

This has aged well already