One kit only

Zero motherwell kits posted.
The natural thought is the 91 cup kit but that didn't have a claret band.
I think our best designed kit was the 125th Annivesary special. Not sure how many times we wore it. vs Leeds and vs Everton. But a really nice looking kit with the script badge, full hoop, good colours.
image.thumb.png.9150f486b9d85a5c7ead1b0fdb8a3272.png
The first puma top also had an almost full hoop. I bought that one when it launched without a sponsor because since Motorola I don't think we have had a great sponsor or at least doesn't detract from the look of the kit.
Also bring back the club Mitre balls.

I actually have that Everton top and it’s my favourite one from my Everton supporting phase that I went through. It’s a quality Nike strip.

9 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

From when we qualified for stuff. Had the “home” kit too with the Mexico 86 stitching under the badge.

F36F4F02-5903-4027-83AF-191F79DF6874.jpeg

I've got that top. Cost me a tenner in a sale c1988 and is a bit battered now so probably worth a fiver!

On 23/07/2020 at 00:17, RussellAnderson said:

I had this full kit as a kid around year 2000 and was slagged  off endlessly for having an old scaffy kit. I loved it. Must have been ahead of the times as abdy loves retro kits these days. I bought the kit again, adult sized, and it still gets an outing every now and then for five a sides. 

PictureThis Scotland on Twitter: "Eoin Jess of Aberdeen. (Apps 380 ...

I do like that Aberdeen shirt, but for me it’s not even the best one in that photo! It may be nostalgia but there were so many classic Italian football shirts in that era, and that Torino one is an absolute stunner! 😍

Edited by Junior_Arab