One kit only

3 hours ago, Ric said:

Can't find an image of it but the 1977 kit, looked not to dissimilar to this one which I think is the 1979 one..

20180620-183720_orig.jpgA History Of The Anglo-Scottish Cup – 1970 to 1981

Looked a lot better on and in short sleeves and on a player rather than hanging up.

Nice clean lines, no huge sponsor and was the first time (I think) that we didn't have a massive border around the badge.

Wrong way round, that is the 77-79 kit, the 79-81 kit doesn't have the wing collar.

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Difficult to have affection for this one given its association with the Costa Rica game.

Almost every Scotland strip must be tainted by a disastrous result at some point.

That one always reminds me of the Cyprus game when Gough scored the late, late winner.

For me our greatest kit will always be the 1965 title-winning one. Beautiful clean stripes of the correct width with nothing in the way at all to ruin it.

1965-2.jpg

Honourable mention to the 97 cup-winning kit and just about every kit Matchwinner made, especially this sexy number we had in our first season back in the top flight in 93/94:

kilmarnock-home-football-shirt-1993-1994

27 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Livingston Home football shirt 1995 - 1996

This is an absolute belter of a top. I'd wear it until the end of my days, you can bury me in it if you turn the yellow to amber 

Good old Russell Athletic. Surely every kid from Livi back in the 90’s had a wardrobe full of that gear haha.

3 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

For me our greatest kit will always be the 1965 title-winning one. Beautiful clean stripes of the correct width with nothing in the way at all to ruin it.

1965-2.jpg

Honourable mention to the 97 cup-winning kit and just about every kit Matchwinner made, especially this sexy number we had in our first season back in the top flight in 93/94:

kilmarnock-home-football-shirt-1993-1994

See if you could give both a greeny and a riddie for the one post, your's would be it.

The league winning kit is magnificent, a splendid depiction of a striped shirt.

The cup winning has weird assymetrical bits to it and is shite.

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

See if you could give both a greeny and a riddie for the one post, your's would be it.

The league winning kit is magnificent, a splendid depiction of a striped shirt.

Squad-199697web-1024x436.jpg

I always liked the cup-winning kit not only because we actually won something in that season but also because that season was my first season as a season ticket holder and have nice memories of going to games with my dad and his pals. That probably adds to the 97 kit for me. In terms of the yellow kit we wore for the 2012 League Cup final win, I was never really a fan of it but I realise that it's got a special place for so many of us, so I tolerate it from that perspective. It's amazing what winning things can do to you!

4 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Squad-199697web-1024x436.jpg

I always liked the cup-winning kit not only because we actually won something in that season but also because that season was my first season as a season ticket holder and have nice memories of going to games with my dad and his pals. That probably adds to the 97 kit for me. In terms of the yellow kit we wore for the 2012 League Cup final win, I was never really a fan of it but I realise that it's got a special place for so many of us, so I tolerate it from that perspective. It's amazing what winning things can do to you!

Tom Brown and Gus McPherson in there. Wee Broony was a brilliant player for us, one of those 110% player.

1965-2.jpg&key=ef2c5a3dcc35b5fa4b86947d146bda7a3a4be844bb816eb0cdccc5a57d91241b
kilmarnock-home-football-shirt-1993-1994-s_19671_1.jpg&key=0d276071169dc142d4a11fb07eb3af7795808758bf01b595005bb5fa3582965b

Never a Killie strip, hated it. (Despite all the good times and especially Snake Mountain and that last TB day in Edinburgh)

23 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:
45 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:
1965-2.jpg&key=ef2c5a3dcc35b5fa4b86947d146bda7a3a4be844bb816eb0cdccc5a57d91241b
kilmarnock-home-football-shirt-1993-1994-s_19671_1.jpg&key=0d276071169dc142d4a11fb07eb3af7795808758bf01b595005bb5fa3582965b

Never a Killie strip, hated it. (Despite all the good times and especially Snake Mountain and that last TB day in Edinburgh)

Greeny for Snake Mountain instead of the often misplaced, misused and maligned Castle Greyskull.

I had this full kit as a kid around year 2000 and was slagged  off endlessly for having an old scaffy kit. I loved it. Must have been ahead of the times as abdy loves retro kits these days. I bought the kit again, adult sized, and it still gets an outing every now and then for five a sides. 

PictureThis Scotland on Twitter: "Eoin Jess of Aberdeen. (Apps 380 ...

54 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I wish I had a drawer load of them, the last couple on Ebay, over last few months, have sold for £375 and £325.....