One kit only

6 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I wish I had a drawer load of them, the last couple on Ebay, over last few months, have sold for £375 and £325.....

I didn't mean the cup winning shirt, I was replying to the post with the league winning shirt and the other shirt. It was the other shirt I described as having asymmetric bits, not the cup winning shirt.

4 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I didn't mean the cup winning shirt, I was replying to the post with the league winning shirt and the other shirt. It was the other shirt I described as having asymmetric bits, not the cup winning shirt.

I'd still settle for a drawer full of the all white one at around £200 a time on Ebay......

9 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Almost every Scotland strip must be tainted by a disastrous result at some point.

That one always reminds me of the Cyprus game when Gough scored the late, late winner.

Same here about the Cyprus game , which I was at.  That’s the only Scotland top I’ve ever had. 

9 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

For me our greatest kit will always be the 1965 title-winning one. Beautiful clean stripes of the correct width with nothing in the way at all to ruin it.

1965-2.jpg

Honourable mention to the 97 cup-winning kit and just about every kit Matchwinner made, especially this sexy number we had in our first season back in the top flight in 93/94:

kilmarnock-home-football-shirt-1993-1994

This one for me, a return to the stripes after quite a few years wearing hoops and it also coincided with the start of our journey back to the top league, that was an amazing time following Killie. 

Screenshot_20200723_093801.jpg

9 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

See if you could give both a greeny and a riddie for the one post, your's would be it.

The league winning kit is magnificent, a splendid depiction of a striped shirt.

The cup winning has weird assymetrical bits to it and is shite.

Absolutely. The Champions' kit is THE Killie kit for me - I've had a lovely cotton replica from TOFFS for years (with a red 7 on the back*), and it stiull getsworn more than any of my replicas from the intervening years. I've got about a dozen still in wearable nick, from the al white with a blue panel seen worn by IF in my avatar up to the 50th anniversary top. And yes, I have got the claret/sky blue/white "explosion in a paint factory".

*The first of many to get robbed by the Ugly Sisters, Wee Tam was an early hero of mine. Only saw him for a couple of years before he went to Oldco.

13 hours ago, kilMARKnock said:
13 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:
For me our greatest kit will always be the 1965 title-winning one. Beautiful clean stripes of the correct width with nothing in the way at all to ruin it.
1965-2.jpg&key=ef2c5a3dcc35b5fa4b86947d146bda7a3a4be844bb816eb0cdccc5a57d91241b
Honourable mention to the 97 cup-winning kit and just about every kit Matchwinner made, especially this sexy number we had in our first season back in the top flight in 93/94:
kilmarnock-home-football-shirt-1993-1994-s_19671_1.jpg&key=0d276071169dc142d4a11fb07eb3af7795808758bf01b595005bb5fa3582965b

Never a Killie strip, hated it. (Despite all the good times and especially Snake Mountain and that last TB day in Edinburgh)

The 93/94 strip is by far my favourite. Closely followed by the following seasons stripes.

I would hazard a guess that almost everyone has picked a strip from a time when they were under the age of 16.

2 minutes ago, Torpar said:

A league cup final and Euro 92 wasn't too bad. 

True.  Your contentment with these achievements suggests a well adjusted childhood though.  There are currently adult Hearts supporters who still resent St. Mirren for their own side's inability to earn a draw with Dundee, if that puts things into perspective? 

Squad-199697web-1024x436.jpg&key=e4280b52f5214cc21d5a9799452da80332148fb5156e56787577411ffa0381fa

I always liked the cup-winning kit not only because we actually won something in that season but also because that season was my first season as a season ticket holder and have nice memories of going to games with my dad and his pals. That probably adds to the 97 kit for me. In terms of the yellow kit we wore for the 2012 League Cup final win, I was never really a fan of it but I realise that it's got a special place for so many of us, so I tolerate it from that perspective. It's amazing what winning things can do to you!

Some Killie legends in there, Paul Wright, Monty and a young Gary Holt with Hugh Allan the Scotland physio looking after them.

I am struggling with the jakey looking guy though, Robert something?