Bo'ness United FC Lowland League 2020/21

Deanburn Dave

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

3 absolute stonewallers, I'm afraid to say. The quick equaliser seems to have spooked the defence.

I’m hearing the first one was a stonewalled but would need to see the latter two. 

Quite glad I didn’t look on here or Twitter after @buboy posted to say GAME OFF  this morning. Cracking day to be out and about and £5 saved 😂

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

I’m hearing the first one was a stonewalled but would need to see the latter two. 

Quite glad I didn’t look on here or Twitter after @buboy posted to say GAME OFF  this morning. Cracking day to be out and about and £5 saved 😂

I'm watching the game, and they all looked pretty clear-cut to me. It's been all Bonnyrigg all game apart from the 15 minutes after your goal until half-time. Didn't see this coming at the half though.

7 minutes ago, edthebaw said:

Max n your boys to one hell of a thumping emoji106.png

Oh you “Scotland” fans.... 🙄

4 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Despite being blown away by today's opposition, at least Bo'ness have the consolation of only having to wait 4 days until their next match.

Oh...

Consolation will be if Lithgy get knocked out the Scottish pronto and fail to get promoted from the EOS! 😂

17 minutes ago, seenitall said:

You really know yir up shit creek when you bring on 2 subs with a combined age of over 70 .

Think we all knew this would be a tough game and a bit of a transitional season for Bo’ness so it’s disappointing not to get a good run in the Scottish but it was a tough draw. Can’t keep relying on the old guard forever either but would rather that than chucking money at players and sacking managers.

Edited by 8MileBU

Thought the 1st half was pretty even, but first 15 of 2nd half killed us. All three of the pens were probably right but all three were needlessly given away and it was uphill from then. Centre of the defence has been a big problem recently