Bo'ness United FC Lowland League 2020/21

Deanburn Dave

2 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

We were only £7. But then again we're not needing to rob our fans to try and finish 10th

Is there any advice you could give us on how to achieve that tenth place finish whilst having no financial backing from fans, please? Hope you don't mind me asking but as that is essentially the history of your club I thought you might have some insight. 

Is there any advice you could give us on how to achieve that tenth place finish whilst having no financial backing from fans, please? Hope you don't mind me asking but as that is essentially the history of your club I thought you might have some insight. 
Not really, historically we've finished in other positions than 10th.

11 hours ago, BU_Brian said:

Bit of Luck, Nicola doesn't go tonto ,, we may have some training sessions by the end of the month.

Onwards and upwards.

Not her you should worry about.  More the idiots at clubs like Celtic & Aberdeen.

The lower leagues in England look like allowing the fans back but spectators must not exceed discrete 6 person gathering groups. If the SFA/First Minister follow that lead that wouldn't create any issues for the bulk of the BU faithful as most fans are in groups that size or smaller.

Pretty disappointing to see that only 30 people have supported NPA in their wall repair quest .
Just remember guys that without their efforts we would not be playing in the Lowland League next season and the kids wouldn’t have a great facility to train on all the year round.
Time to now give our support to NPA.

3 hours ago, seenitall said:

Pretty disappointing to see that only 30 people have supported NPA in their wall repair quest .
Just remember guys that without their efforts we would not be playing in the Lowland League next season and the kids wouldn’t have a great facility to train on all the year round.
Time to now give our support to NPA.

First I’ve heard of this. Nothing on the NPA Twitter since 2017 and haven’t seen anything on BU Twitter either. Don’t know about Facebook or any other platforms which I’m not on, but I’m going to hazard a guess that a lot of folk knew nothing about it. 

9 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

The Shire panicking at the thought of being the fourth placed Falkirk team in the pyramid. Fifth beckons within the next 10 years when Camelon get through the bottleneck.

steve coogan shrug GIF

Take this pish to the Shire thread please, oddball.

26 minutes ago, seenitall said:

It’s been on here and is publicised on the wall itself , the Journal , NPA Facebook and NPA website .

Oh right. Unfortunately I haven’t seen anything on here and don’t have access or can’t see most of those other sources. Never knew there was an NPA website either but shall have a look.

Edited by 8MileBU

3 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Walked past Newtown Park today. I see they have put up perspex screens in the wee booths where they take the ticket money......and there's also hand gel dispensers.

You mean you didn’t nip and drool for a few minutes.