Bo'ness United FC Lowland League 2020/21

Deanburn Dave

You have a good side there. Just need to cut out the whining

Do you mean like ramp it up to Calum’s level, he even managed to argue with his own dugout! He was very ordinary today, looks a bit passed it when up against an on form Ross Campbell!

to be fair, Calum has done a few clubs proud and he may well have another season or two in him, but as Legless says, an in form Ross is just going to take a lot of beating.

MoM gents?

sound like a Parrot here a little but I am struggling to go past Michael or Dev. The glue that holds us together... just brilliant.

8 minutes ago, sammyreidloyal said:

You have a good side there. Just need to cut out the whining

You have a pretty decent side yourself.

Future is defo looking good. couple of really good young kids in the team. Very impressive.

all the best for the rest of the season, Sammy.

Another great result for BU. Good performance from Ross Campbell, played well and never got dragged into Smith’s nonsense, didn’t get upset at Smith’s persistent fouling, just got on with the job.
Gemmell though for me was the stand out and for me was the difference between the two sides, he dug in quite frankly frustrated the life out of Berwick, for me easily MOTM.

7 minutes ago, seenitall said:

Great result , but I’m going to say that coverage at times was dire , surely after filming 5 matches all glitches would be sorted .

Sad to see that all that rolling about has cost Calum his hair , lol .

For a fiver, it is certainly difficult to complain, but it seemed like the the guys on the cameras were NOT the same as the previous weeks?  Didn't seem to flow as well this week.

1 minute ago, HibeeJibee said:

You were a strong team in several senses today. Find yourself 3pts off top with game-in-hand. BSCG and EK over coming week will test your credentials.

Hear what you are saying Hibee, but again, EVERY team we are coming up against has a  better LL pedigree, been through it, maybe a little more street wise,. We are just taking every game as it come.

Nervous, obviously, but so looking forward to the next game, the next challenge.

5 minutes ago, BU_Brian said:

For a fiver, it is certainly difficult to complain, but it seemed like the the guys on the cameras were NOT the same as the previous weeks?  Didn't seem to flow as well this week.

Come on boys the lads are only amateurs, be thankful for seeing something of a game.