Bo'ness United FC Lowland League 2020/21

Deanburn Dave

Gents, may I suggest, to ensure we do not miss 15-20 mins at the game, if we can post when we:

*   receive the stream link via email

*   when the stream goes live.

hopefully this will be an indicator to the waiting fans who have yet to receive their link.

better emailing or calling at 7.35 than trying to get the link just after the game has started.

I have been lucky... so far. My turn for the late email may just be tomorrow.

C'Mon the BUs

46 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Bo'ness v Barcelona option not yet on Fanbase.. .....but I did get my ticket for the BU v Civil Service Strollers game which kicks off at 7.45 tomorrow.

Mon the BU's !!!

Oh well, BU v Seville Service Strollers it is then. Ticket purchased. Barca can wait their turn.

Edited by 8MileBU

The emails with the links appear to get sent out in batches. The earlier you book your ticket the earlier you get the link. If you book late then the email with the link may not get sent out until 7.45 (ko time). Expect to get my link tomorrow by 7.15pm.

The unsettling bit for me is getting a still image from the link which goes to video a few minutes before ko.

How's things looking for a top five finish?
Our goalie and back 4 with Gemmell sitting just in front of them looks defensively sound. Not allowing many opportunities for opponents to score. Keeping games tight keeps you with a chance of getting point/points.
In the Midfield Grant and Locke are showing some good early season form.
Teams working hard and well organised thanks to Max the manager. Striker Zander Miller is looking sharp.
Top half finish I reckon. I predicted top 4 before the season started
....fingers crossed.