Bo'ness United FC Lowland League 2020/21

Deanburn Dave

11 hours ago, BU_Brian said:

brilliant, thanks John.

working on my toilet over the weekend, but may take a break tomorrow around three .. ish,

let's be lucky guys.

C'mon the BUs.

Brian. This is the link for FANBASE  https://app.fanbaseclub.com/?fbclid=IwAR3jbGcqob95-tzZmR6cnW-WTtS1Q6nzPyyFYGJZa94rSFf1be-OlpxG36o

Edited by John S

11 hours ago, BU_Brian said:

Mack, THAT is toooo much info mate ... far toooo much. 🙂

all the best for tomorrow.

catch up with you guys around the festive period I believe?

Haha, good luck to you too.

We are indeed, hopefully fans are somehow allowed back by then but I highly doubt it. A Shire-BU game on boxing Day and new year's would attract a big crowd 

3 hours ago, John S said:

Thanks John,

Just registered with Fanbase and tried to buy a ticket but it is only showing the next game against Cale Braves. I cannot see the link to purchase for today's game.

no real probs, because I'll buy a couple for the Cale game, but maybe something we should ask for the future. When does the "gate close" for ticket purchasing?

Streaming is working well so far. The BU's have several players missing . Donnelly and Anderson up front. Jacobs Grant Gemmell and Locke in midfield. Snowdon and Campbell in defence. Struggling to make out the other back 2. Murphy in goals.

Jamboness told me that we had signed a centrehalf before the game. Stuart McFarlane ex Sauchie and others.

Streaming is working well so far. The BU's have several players missing . Donnelly and Anderson up front. Jacobs Grant Gemmell and Locke in midfield. Snowdon and Campbell in defence. Struggling to make out the other back 2. Murphy in goals.

Jamboness told me that we had signed a centrehalf before the game. Stuart McFarlane ex Sauchie and others.
Looks like a 4-4-1 to me

Murphy

Macgregor (I think) Campbell snowdon stevenson

Dev dm

Donnelly locke gemmill grant

Anderson