Bo'ness United FC Lowland League 2020/21

Deanburn Dave

3v2 win over the Juniors, last night. Not a great team performance, by all accounts, 

BUT ... these games are made for ironing out the creases, trying new formations, players in different positions and mainly ,,, minutes for the guys.

There first game together ,,, can only get better... I hope. lol

C'mon the BUs

I don't know what the line ups were for the game but the BU Juniors have made lots of changes to their squad and were probably out to impress.

Meantime the BU's are methodically building up to reach tip top condition for the competitive games starting (hopefully) mid October.

Fear not BU faithful .

In Max we trust.

I don't know what the line ups were for the game but the BU Juniors have made lots of changes to their squad and were probably out to impress.

Meantime the BU's are methodically building up to reach tip top condition for the competitive games starting (hopefully) mid October.

Fear not BU faithful .

In Max we trust.

Will Snowdon and Dev both started for the juniors, the starting defence was a back 3 of Donnelly, a guy who has trained with the squad a couple of times in the last week and Turnbull, so I wouldn’t read too much into any result on Tuesday evening, it wasn’t much more than a kick about.

52 minutes ago, Legless said:

Will Snowdon and Dev both started for the juniors, the starting defence was a back 3 of Donnelly, a guy who has trained with the squad a couple of times in the last week and Turnbull, so I wouldn’t read too much into any result on Tuesday evening, it wasn’t much more than a kick about.

Goal scorers?

7 hours ago, Jambo'ness said:

Goal scorers?

I am reliably informed that new signing Zander Miller hit a hat-trick.  Great stuff Zander!

16 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Are season tickets on sale yet? Haven’t seen anything about them but might’ve just missed it.

Early bird tickets were available about a month ago.  Not sure what the position is now.

Been to my first match since lockdown, to watch a friend’s grandson play for Bracknell in an Isthmian League match  against Chipstead which they won 2-0. Entry money same as ours played on a synthetic surface as well an and around 200 at the game.  Social distancing announced before the game but no one took a blind bit of notice, we were well away from the people.

Standard not as high as the BU’s but live fitba just the same.

Informed that:

Got beat off Tranent today, 2v1, away.

but for a good few missed chances in the first half, would have been a very different game. 

a much better team performance today.

all change at half time. minutes for the guys.

Tranent a very good team.