Bo'ness United FC Lowland League 2020/21

Deanburn Dave

16 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Just read that on Twitter. Due to an unplayable pitch.

Also see Kyle Bell having ended his loan spell is now on loan at Dundonald Bluebell.

shame we couldnt have kept him on, feel like he was useful when called upon. Hope Max is able to get some players in during this lull in games

16 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Bearing in mind East Stirlingshire got beat 4-1 by a gang from Tranent in the cup I thought you would have been focusing your wit and analytical input on the midweek game v the BU's.

Sorry Selfie ... but this was up there also.. lol.

The BU's v East Stirlingshire is our new local derby so lets hope for a good result on Wednesday. Results in the league would indicate there's not much between the two teams.

Given you both hire parks it could become the Beggars Derby..!!!

4 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

How did Bo'ness get on in the Scottish yesterday?

Couldn't find their result.

Bit of an ill-judged post given the timing and your side getting their erses thoroughly skelped! 😂

11 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:
1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:
Given you both hire parks it could become the Beggars Derby..!!!

Auld Dunderheid is still raging about the BU's . When will he accept they are in the higher echelon of Tier 5 and are no longer his concern.

And his wee chum Gordon making a fool of himself on their thread making posts like “rent free” after their dregs were all over this thread after our game with Bonnyrigg.

The hours since yesterday’s matches have been one of the most shameless and embarrassing days of postings from the dark side in recent times.

Edited by 8MileBU

Bearing in mind East Stirlingshire got beat 4-1 by a gang from Tranent in the cup I thought you would have been focusing your wit and analytical input on the midweek game v the BU's.
I just came on for a read and seen alot of people slagging the wee rose for taking Forfar to extra time.

I'm under no illusions we were pumped out by an EOS side [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hopefully we bounce back on Wednesday. Hoping it actually goes ahead!

3 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Bit of an ill-judged post given the timing and your side getting their erses thoroughly skelped! 😂

And his wee chum Gordon making a fool of himself on their thread making posts like “rent free” after their dregs were all over this thread after our game with Bonnyrigg.

The hours since yesterday’s matches have been one of the most shameless and embarrassing days of postings from the dark side in recent times.

Still seething 😂😂

18 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

I just came on for a read and seen alot of people slagging the wee rose for taking Forfar to extra time.

I'm under no illusions we were pumped out by an EOS side emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Hopefully we bounce back on Wednesday. Hoping it actually goes ahead!

Don’t think anyone was slagging them for taking Forfar to extra time. Credit where it’s due to Bomber and the Rose players. 

At no point does that mean they’re not fair game for a bit of pointing and laughing after collapsing and getting their erses skelped in extra time, particularly when the dregs of their support can’t get on our thread quick enough. 

*Edited to make bold for the thick scumbag desperate for my attention.

Edited by 8MileBU

18 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Don’t think anyone was slagging them for taking Forfar to extra time. Credit where it’s due to Bomber and the Rose players. 

At no point does that mean they’re not fair game for a bit of pointing and laughing after collapsing and getting their erses skelped in extra time, particularly when the dregs of their support can’t get on our thread quick 

Yep, imagine fans from your teams local rivals slagging you when you get cuffed on a football forum.