Bo'ness United FC Lowland League 2020/21

Deanburn Dave

Chris has played in every position, even goalkeeper. Some guy.

Big Dougie still out?
I have to take my hat of to Dougie. right back, centre forward, middle of the pitch... incredible.
Hi level of commitment and reliability ... never drops below 7. just brilliant.
As Jambo mentioned a week or so ago ... it would be nice to have an injury update every now and again.

8 hours ago, John S said:

Chris has played in every position, even goalkeeper. Some guy.

a definite one off.

you just KNOW what you get from him.

a powerful dude. holds it up well, phenomenal in the challenge and never gives up.

If playing against him, I would pass round him. no way am I going in for a 50/50.  Always bodies in his wake. 🙂

and with him nearly 30... another 4 or 5 years in him. 🙂

5 hours ago, bigwullieac said:

more likely to be Snowdon at CB and MacFarlane at RB

I like Will. I seriously think he is one of the most intelligent players, at this level, I have ever seen. 

hasn't got the legs anymore, but so good on the ball, defending wise, knows where he should be before the ball is even kicked. brilliant.

nothing he can do about a 19 years old lightening fast kid with the savvy to knock it long and burn him.

but that is where the BU team spirit and fight for each other comes into play.

45 minutes ago, BU_Brian said:

a definite one off.

you just KNOW what you get from him.

a powerful dude. holds it up well, phenomenal in the challenge and never gives up.

If playing against him, I would pass round him. no way am I going in for a 50/50.  Always bodies in his wake. 🙂

and with him nearly 30... another 4 or 5 years in him. 🙂

Chris is 33 Brian. Sponsored by Duracell

1 hour ago, BU_Brian said:

I like Will. I seriously think he is one of the most intelligent players, at this level, I have ever seen. 

hasn't got the legs anymore, but so good on the ball, defending wise, knows where he should be before the ball is even kicked. brilliant.

nothing he can do about a 19 years old lightening fast kid with the savvy to knock it long and burn him.

but that is where the BU team spirit and fight for each other comes into play.

No one will disagree with your there. Think he gets more bookings because of his English accent especially whilst arguing why he shouldn’t. 
Joined the Club in 2007. Like a a good few others have shown loyalty to the Club.

1 hour ago, boheesian said:

No one will disagree with your there. Think he gets more bookings because of his English accent especially whilst arguing why he shouldn’t. 
Joined the Club in 2007. Like a a good few others have shown loyalty to the Club.

He does like a wee chat, doesn't he. hahahaha

Ref. Loyalty: Unfortunately Bo, a genuine character positive that is slowly ebbing away ... even within the lower leagues. 

Sad, but an unfortunate by-product of the society we live in.

Edited by BU_Brian