Bo'ness United FC Lowland League 2020/21

Deanburn Dave

17 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Looking forward to watching the live stream on Wednesday. How much is it and what’s the quality been like?

Fiver. and attempting not to blow one:s own trumpet ... the quality is excellent.

there are two guys/cameras and they interchange seamlessly for close-ups. really very professional.

I think you will enjoy the coverage.  Try and purchase the ticket the day before. This ensures you get your email, with the link attached, in time.    Note. The feed/stream won't go live until minutes before Kick off.

Hoping our guys can rise again to the challenge. I'm pretty certain they will.

be lucky Jerry.

"see you" on Wednesday.

1 minute ago, BU_Brian said:

Fiver. and attempting not to blow one:s own trumpet ... the quality is excellent.

there are two guys/cameras and they interchange seamlessly for close-ups. really very professional.

I think you will enjoy the coverage.  Try and purchase the ticket the day before. This ensures you get your email, with the link attached, in time.    Note. The feed/stream won't go live until minutes before Kick off.

Hoping our guys can rise again to the challenge. I'm pretty certain they will.

be lucky Jerry.

"see you" on Wednesday.

Cheers mate 👍

24 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Good goal. A couple of precise 1 touch passes and a cool headed finish would have pleased Max. That's the type of play we all want to see.

caught the goal in real time, but watching the replay.. piece of magic. the interplay to setup Kieran, then the very composed finish. Great to watch in the cool, calm of the following day. 

Great team effort, fantastic result. Brilliant guys.

Thank you.

27 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Good goal. A couple of precise 1 touch passes and a cool headed finish would have pleased Max. That's the type of play we all want to see.

That’s what we all want to see from Kieran Anderson too because we all know he’s got it. Good interview with Max after the game.

3 hours ago, seenitall said:
On 07/11/2020 at 14:30, Legless said:

Anybody know why we have changed to shooting towards Fisons first half rather than second when winning toss of coin 

Bit surprised to witness this recently. Used to look forward to second-half’s at the Fisons end. Look forward to them again.

I noticed we are coming onto the park from the Kinneil School/Jamieson Avenue corner. Possibly relevant?

Bit surprised to witness this recently. Used to look forward to second-half’s at the Fisons end. Look forward to them again.