Bo'ness United FC Lowland League 2020/21

Deanburn Dave

I haven't got mine yet.

I truly believe John, the players know that The Bo'ness fans are an honest bunch of guys.
Praise for the team... never stops. the full 90.
shouts of disapproval, yeah.. rough with the smooth: But never just for the sake of it.
I suppose a knowledge and a love of the game brings respect and understanding of what they are going through, what a player maybe trying to do, but it doesn't come off. This is why BU fans, in the main, do not scream and shout abuse at the players - they are trying their best. We just simply appreciate their efforts and support them in the best way we can... by passing through the turnstiles every game.
we all got our tickets? May I be a pain again please and ask for a shout when someone has the link and when the link goes live?
C'Mon the BUs

Stuart MacFarlane is defensively solid enough, but looks a little wary when on the ball.

should maybe just talk to wee Tom and tell him he is going to knock it a little longer. save all the interceptions we seem to be having.

They are very tidy and sharp in midfield but so far, 18 yard box, then it is  free for all. their final ball, long may that last, isn't there.

24 minutes ago, bigwullieac said:

Not sure what the Berwick complaints here are? Blatant shove then the guy just went down pretending to be injured after he saw the pen was given

He's been taken to hospital as a precaution according to the Berwick twitter feed, so if he's pretending he's certainly committing to the bit

26 minutes ago, bigwullieac said:

Blatant shove then the guy just went down pretending to be injured after he saw the pen was given

20 minutes ago, Legless said:

It was laughable, when he went down!

Unless he did himself an injury laughing, he was pretending so much he's now been taken to hospital for assessment. FFS.

Just now, AlansHotBath said:

He's been taken to hospital as a precaution according to the Berwick twitter feed, so if he's pretending he's certainly committing to the bit

Fair enough looks like I was unfair there. Was more than a bit of a delayed reaction which suggested it might not have been genuine. 

2 minutes ago, sammyreidloyal said:

Great stream lads and lassies, but your team really are a bunch of whining so and so's. The ref completely bought the complaints and looks bereft of a licence

You have Calum Smith playing for you. Stones and glass houses come to mind