Bo'ness United FC Lowland League 2020/21

Deanburn Dave

Gents, I've asked if there is any chance of a wee increase in twitter updates during the game. 

Fingers crossed the chap will be able to do it.

An away game to yet another established LL team who may not be free flowing goal scorers, but can, on almost any day, beat any other LL team.

This will, unfortunately yet again, need the boys to be up for it and at their best.

I may always moan, or remark, about how much effort and determination the BUs will have to give to be in with a chance of grabbing some, or all, of the points

I also, however, love remarking on just how much they never let me/us down.

Wednesday evening's display of pure fight and desire was just off the scale.

Yeah, we need that again... and I have no fears, we will get exactly that.

C'Mon the BUs.

58 minutes ago, BU_Brian said:

Gents, I've asked if there is any chance of a wee increase in twitter updates during the game. 

An away game to yet another established LL team who may not be free flowing goal scorers, but can, on almost any day, beat any other LL team.

This will, unfortunately yet again, need the boys to be up for it and at their best.

I may always moan, or remark, about how much effort and determination the BUs will have to give to be in with a chance of grabbing some, or all, of the points

C'Mon the BUs.

I have to say that I admire your enthusiasm Brian. It is with guys like yourself and the many others that will always keep the BUs to the fore.

Come away the BUs.

1 hour ago, BU_Brian said:

C'Mon the BUs.

Great start to Bo’ness life in LL. so cruel that you and fellow fans are not able to support your team at the start of this new adventure@,

Honestly don’t see an issue with moaning! Most fans do, but as long as the vast majority stick by their side, even in loss! All the better.

Hope your twitter guy is able to please the ‘missing’ support! All best for rest of season.

2 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Great start to Bo’ness life in LL. so cruel that you and fellow fans are not able to support your team at the start of this new adventure@,

Honestly don’t see an issue with moaning! Most fans do, but as long as the vast majority stick by their side, even in loss! All the better.

Hope your twitter guy is able to please the ‘missing’ support! All best for rest of season.

Thanks CJ,

all the best for a productive and positive season.

what an anti-climax.

at least the decision was made before any of the guys started their journey.

Wee rest for the players, another week's rehab for the injured and newly returned and no near heart attacks for the fans. 🙂

Have a good weekend gents... as difficult as it now will be.

Yeah, there are a lot of negatives for this season but .. all Covid related.
Positives? For me a major is: I do not give a monkey's about how any other team is doing. 
Are they 3 points in front of us, did they drop 2 points today, what do we have to do to get ahead of them?
I simply do not care.
All I care about is how we are doing. if we deserver the 3 points - brilliant.
Stealing a draw... take it. I know we will have worked hard for it.
lost because we were not at the races, hopefully not too often .. take it on the chin and move on.
Bo;

Bo'ness United is all I/we care about.
initially, survival .. defo for me anyway 
and then ... how far up the table can we go?
Maybe even .. How long can we hang around at the top end.
I may have a different mentality for this season, unsure, but one thing that NEVER changes:
The BU Team's work ethic: whomever is playing that day gives nothing but his best.
I have to say a massive respect and thank you to the boys for that. 
They never cease to amaze and make us proud.
C'mon the BUs

I was with Oakley United for a few years, tried to give my time and my support for the club. Loved it. great bunch of guys. hard working, did everything for the team, for the club.

My son moved to Kelty Hearts - I followed him. There for nearly 8 years. To say that the crazzee bunch of committee dudes were hard working, single minded for the club, sweat blood for the club ... is nowhere near the real effort, time and love they have and give for KHFC.  truly amazing.

To say it was fantastic there, loved every minute.. heart and soul for the club .. understatement. some of the best years of my life ... I think my son's also.

He moved to Bo'ness United last season .. I followed him.

The committee .. exactly the same as Oakley and Kelty... hard working, give their time and effort to the club. simply put: they love their club.

For me? probably the honesty of the three clubs that makes me feel a part of them. Yes, and my son being part of the setup is a major.

Do I feel a genuine affiliation for Bo'ness, yes. most definitely ...and for the above reasons.

I am a very pedantic and, hopefully all that know me agrees, truthful person. 

I cannot "support" a team part time. Hope they do "ok" enjoy the wins but slide away from the losses.  This is not me.

I need to feel I am part of the club. How can I help them? I love speaking with the players, attempting to encourage and , if possible, maybe give them some help, a wee tip or trick. For they are the heart and soul of the club.

I support Bo'ness United because of who they are, how they go about there business, the committee, the defo mental and very knowledgeable fans..... and because my son plays for them.

To specifically answer your question: I KNOW Kelty Hearts will win the league this year. They are too strong, too much pace, experience and quality throughout the team not to.  My thoughts are with them.

Have I forgotten all my time at KHFC ... if you know who I am, then ask my fellow members of the Kelty Hearts Ultras, who indecently, sponsor my son. Ask them.

To recap: I am unsure if you were asking an honest question or merely mischief making. Either way, I hope my explanation gives you what you were after. I have been as honest as I can. 

you have a good evening Darkness.

I was with Oakley United for a few years, tried to give my time and my support for the club. Loved it. great bunch of guys. hard working, did everything for the team, for the club.

My son moved to Kelty Hearts - I followed him. There for nearly 8 years. To say that the crazzee bunch of committee dudes were hard working, single minded for the club, sweat blood for the club ... is nowhere near the real effort, time and love they have and give for KHFC.  truly amazing.

To say it was fantastic there, loved every minute.. heart and soul for the club .. understatement. some of the best years of my life ... I think my son's also.

The committee .. exactly the same as Oakley and Kelty... hard working, give their time and effort to the club. simply put: they love their club.

For me? probably the honesty of the three clubs that makes me feel a part of them. Yes, and my son being part of the setup is a major.

Do I feel a genuine affiliation for Bo'ness, yes. most definitely ...and for the above reasons.

I cannot "support" a team part time. Hope they do "ok" enjoy the wins but slide away from the losses.  This is not me.

I need to feel I am part of the club. How can I help them? I love speaking with the players, attempting to encourage and , if possible, maybe give them some help, a wee tip or trick. For they are the heart and soul of the club.

I support Bo'ness United because of who they are, how they go about there business, the committee, the defo mental and very knowledgeable fans..... and because my son plays for them.

To specifically answer your question: I KNOW Kelty Hearts will win the league this year. They are too strong, too much pace, experience and quality throughout the team not to.  My thoughts are with them.

Have I forgotten all my time at KHFC ... if you know who I am, then ask my fellow members of the Kelty Hearts Ultras, who indecently, sponsor my son. Ask them.

To recap: I am unsure if you were asking an honest question or merely mischief making. Either way, I hope my explanation gives you what you were after. I have been as honest as I can. 

Should change your name to OUKHBU_Brian.

Also EK are the team to beat. Kelty suffering without Fash

1 minute ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Point taken, but I only joined a few months ago. 

I believe Fash is on the mend and due back anytime.

But EK will definitely be in the hunt again.

Brianwhosupportsanyteammyboyplayswithwithallthatihave_ was already taken when he signed up selfy. Give him a break.

P.s. ek are shite. Shire are the team to beat this year.

3 hours ago, BU_Brian said:

Shouldn’t have even bothered to respond BU!

For a guy to sign up then as you that in 1st post is just stirring! 

Bo’ness might not win league , but they won’t be that far away! The way they battle each match shows they will be hard to beat!

4 hours ago, BU_Brian said:

Oh my gosh! 😳

Fifers eh.

10 hours ago, BU_Brian said:

Well said Brian !!! 

Absolute gem of a guy, very knowledgable about his footie and a great support to the club as is Brian junior ! 

Adopted Boness guy now 

Well said, no one should even question that you support the team your son plays with!