Bo'ness United FC Lowland League 2020/21

Deanburn Dave

Campbell or Gemmell couldn’t argue one deserved Motm more than the other, Dev covered tirelessly most of the second half for Stevenson who was taking a roasting from their number 15.
Adamson had a couple of really good saves to keep things level.
Had Zander taken one of his chances it could easily have been a deserved victory.

Down to the old stalwarts tonight.
Ross must have a headache after the number of balls he got his head to, Michael broke up so many attacks and showed his leadership.
Dev will sleep sound tonight after the amount of running he did especially when he moved into midfield.
Last 10 was a bit nervy, it seems to be harder to watch at home

5 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

I thought we had more skillful players than the Strollers and had it been 11v11 we would have won the game.

Have to avoid early red cards at every level of Fitbaw.

Have to look back at the tackle. My internet dipped out before it happened and by the time I switched off and restarted all I saw was their basketball player on the deck and Grant demonstrating what looked like a high tackle never realised till halftime that we were down to ten men. 
Nae commentary plus a tech problem makes life difficult.

The Ref did dish out a good few yellows.

Didn't see any roasting. I thought Ryan won that particular battle and played well.

More often than not the 15 took Ryan on and managed to get his cross into the box, it wasn’t until Ryan started dropping off him and Dev came over that the 15 became less of a threat. It’s strange how different people notice different things.

The BU Twitter announced about 10 days ago a time and place where people could just turn up and buy a snood. That opportunity has passed. Probably best you contact the club to see if they are repeating that option.

Can someone tell me how I can buy one of those Boness Utd snoods?

9 hours ago, dolly said:

The red card was very harsh and changed the whole pattern of the game.
Unfortunately when it’s 10 v 11 you have to take any chance that comes your way but we couldn’t manage to stick one away

Despite the agonising missed chance to snatch the 3 points near the end of the match, CSS are a decent side and today it’s sunk in that all things considered (mainly the 70+ minutes with 10 men), that was a superb team effort and bloody good point last night. 

Despite the agonising missed chance to snatch the 3 points near the end of the match, CSS are a decent side and today it’s sunk in that all things considered (mainly the 70+ minutes with 10 men), that was a superb team effort and bloody good point last night. 

Agreed