Bo'ness United FC Lowland League 2020/21

Deanburn Dave

5 minutes ago, bigwullieac said:

should be another email, mine arrived just there. Think the QR code is just the recipt for the ticket purchase

4 minutes ago, BU_Brian said:

I received 3 emails 8Mile. last one is the link which they say will be open at 19.35.

Cheers guys. Had 2 emails so far. Yet to receive a 3rd with the link.

23 minutes ago, BU_Brian said:

I hear what you are saying Jambo.

I'm maybe not there yet, grandkids and a mother in law who is a high risk category, but I agree with the time slots, electronic tickets and then maybe even: your area allocated to you electronically.

I don't like to, but I would stand out in the rain, possibly with an umbrella, and watch the game. Personally ensuring I kept my social distance.

I would take that risk, if I could get in to watch the BUs live.

I genuinely don't see the concern for letting, at the start, home fans in to watch matches. Easily get in 200 fans to most grounds. Add that to the players, coaching staff and committee members of both clubs and your limit is there. I agree Brian - I would stand in the rain before even thinking og going under the shelter, but that you not even be an issue, given that we have allocate out covered enclosure to the away team. I am a fan, but would happily help the club with ensuring that safe distancing is adhered to.  Most Musselburgh supports I know and hear of, are itching to get back inside Olivebank so I see no reason why they would not social distance. Do wrong, and witnessed by any SFA spotters - and then we would be fanless for foreseeable future.

Let fans in - Far safer to watch football from a standing point than walking down the high street or going into your local supermarket where self distancing appears to be a thing of the past.

18 minutes ago, bigwullieac said:

going by Max calling him Kyle a couple times looks like its Kyle Bell, former East Fife and Raith youngster. Name is on teamsheet so assuming we have signed?

It is Kyle Bell. On loan from us until Jan.

Missed the whole of last season through injury but looked a very decent prospect during the previous season. Central midfielder with plenty of energy, decent technical ability and will look to get forward.

Hope things work out well for Kyle and Bo'ness over the next few months.

Edited by Gordon EF

Well we look OK but VoL had the 2 most threatening attacks.

Max for last 15 swapped around the fullbacks, shifted Locke to 9, Bell to 10 and Anderson out side left . Expect more tweaks from Max as he unlocks the VoL defence.

VoL keepers kicking was excellent first half.....distance and accuracy. Some of their forwards looking dangerously tricky as well. Gemmell needs to use the dark arts to slow them down a tad.

Thought I was going to have to peer through gates again but e-mailed them and link came through 5 mins into game.

Kyle is having a decent game but we are clearly missing a front man.  Bald trialist at back is decent enough but must be some age.

Going to have to dig into our energy reserves to get a win here.  They are looking more confident by the minute