Bo'ness United FC Lowland League 2020/21

Deanburn Dave

trying to find an argument for your team Dave, but struggling. 

Legs, pace, fight and finish.. goodness me. what a strong looking team.

Nimmo, crazy as they come, but what a footballer. Even his time wasting tactics, when we need it, are so funny to watch.. brilliant.

And as for Big Donnelly, no, I don't have the years of the BUs behind me, but I have never seen him give anything less than 100% and I've never seen him a bad game. He is just a phenomenon. how does he never get hurt? 

BU_Brian says "Big Dougie" and I am not going to disagree with that statement. I reckon he has been hitting the weights during the lockdown and has put on even more muscle. He may have lost a yard of pace over the years but he is stronger than ever.
When the going gets tough, the Dougie gets going.

3 hours ago, seenitall said:

Probably end up wi the Rose , same distance

First thing that crossed my mind when I read he was transfer listed. If he’s wanting to play closer to home he’s relying on Sauchie buying him then. The Shire or Camelon seem like the only other options about LL/EOS level if 18 miles to Bo’ness is too far? 

Edited by 8MileBU

If we "stuck to cold hard verifiable facts" this forum would be sitting at about 10 posts.

Posting what you've heard is perfectly acceptable but its proper to indicate in general terms the source i.e. overheard at the bus stop, a friend of a committee members gardener told me...etc .
You cant throw your source under the bus!

I heard weeks ago about McNab to Kelty but sometimes its better not to blurt everything out on PnB.

Happened a few years ago when the infamous Craigiemack told us we were signing 2 players, they seen the post and made a U turn

13 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

You cant throw your source under the bus!

I heard weeks ago about McNab to Kelty but sometimes its better not to blurt everything out on PnB.

Happened a few years ago when the infamous Craigiemack told us we were signing 2 players, they seen the post and made a U turn

Hahahahaha