Championship Predictor 2020/21

On 03/10/2020 at 17:27, D'Jaffo said:

The biggest issue with VT’s post is him saying QOS have made “one or two decent signings”. Really can’t see anyone they’ve signed that I’d want anywhere near the Ayr team.

Aidan Fitzpatrick would stroll into your side. We'll wait and see on the rest I guess but at least one was signed under competition from Ayr United. 🙄

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:
Queen of the South left back, ex Queen of the South Dundee left back, what's the difference?

Am I being whooshed here? Do you think Marshall is with us?

You're misreading it. He cocked it up the first time and then owned up to it.

On 04/10/2020 at 15:43, TxRover said:

Pretty much accurate, except I would suggest that the question marks are very heavily on the back line, while scoring was well distributed last year and will likely be similar this year. We can afford some misses in the middle and front lines, but at the back things are pretty dire if we get an injury or two or if Davo and Bene prove unable to play at this level with consistency. Musonda and Mendy are the question marks for now, One is unknown and untested, the other is vastly improved but still looks positionally suspect and untested at any level of the SPFL. I would like to think the quality in the middle will keep us at least in the 6-8 range, and Duku has appeared promising, but friendlies are just that.

Duku has done well at National League level in England which is about equivalent to Scottish Championship level, so that should give you hope.

Aidan Fitzpatrick would stroll into your side. We'll wait and see on the rest I guess but at least one was signed under competition from Ayr United. [emoji849]

Well I’m very glad he chose yourselves over us.

If it can't be contrived that Hearts get their 25 point penalty (arguably 18 since the season is shorter) in the final week then we hold them to a draw ensuring they drop into 3rd and don't go up...

Hearts by 14

Dundee

Inverness

Dunfermline

Rovers

Morton

Arbroath

QotS

Alloa 

Ayr

Alloa do the business against Falkirk 

1 hour ago, L. Brilliant said:

If it can't be contrived that Hearts get their 25 point penalty (arguably 18 since the season is shorter) in the final week then we hold them to a draw ensuring they drop into 3rd and don't go up...

Hearts by 14

Dundee

Inverness

Dunfermline

Rovers

Morton

Arbroath

QotS

Alloa 

Ayr

Alloa do the business against Falkirk 

5th place?  That would be quite the roar back for you lot.

Basing this purely on squads and minimal highlights on youtube of each team:

1. Hearts
2. Dunfermline Athletic
3. Dundee
4. Ayr United
5. Inverness CT
6. Arbroath
7. Raith Rovers
8. Morton
9. Alloa Athletic
10. Queen of the South

I don’t think Hearts will run away with this either, btw. Ourselves and Dundee will push them. They should be winning it fairly easily, however. Let’s hope they totally f**k it up a la Sevco season 14/15.

1. Hearts
2. Dundee
3. Inverness
4. Ayr
5. Dunfermline
6. Raith
7. Morton
8. Arbroath
9. Queens
10. Alloa

As it always is, I think it'll be a tight league with 6 to 10th possibly in any order depending on who goes on a run at the right time. 

I think Hearts will pull away eventually, with the resources at their disposal they should comfortably finish first. Even though Neilson is a bam he does know how to win this league.

1. Hearts

2. ICT

3. Dunfermline

4. Dundee

5. Raith

6. Ayr

7. Arbroath 

8. Alloa

9. Morton

10.QoTS

Think the playoff spots will be very competitive. But hearts will clearly run away with it. If we keep having a clear winner, before the league has started. It's maybe a sign the structure of the leagues are wrong.

I think Hearts will pull away eventually, with the resources at their disposal they should comfortably finish first. Even though Neilson is a bam he does know how to win this league providing he has a much bigger budget than the competition.

FTFY.